Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAlex)
    I'm not sure most of the guys on here have any chest hair to get rid off just yet!

I have my chest waxed although it was quite light to begin with, it just makes it smoother. I think this summer you'll be seeing a lot more guys with smooth chests.
    patronising much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    You wish :p: And it's only Bank Holidays so nyer nyer nerrr!! :rolleyes:
    Lol! You're right raphael i do wish, dont forget ive seen the rest of your photo and i now have a deep yearning desire for sexual relations with u! if only u were one of our kind...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thekillersrock)
    patronising much?
    Not at all! Envious

ReputationRep:
    men should definately trim their armpit hairs, and if they have an overily hairy chest, why not wax it all off?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thekillersrock)
    if u have a monobrow for the sake of the rest of humanity please pluck it
    That's me

ReputationRep:
    if u crack wax arnt u more likely to get the whole ingrowing hairs or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    if u crack wax arnt u more likely to get the whole ingrowing hairs or something?
    No more than women when they get their legs done I guess.

Personally, I think shaving armpits is going too far, as long as you shower every day and use anti-perspirant they should be no need

I don't have back hair luckily, and no proper chest hair. I pluck my eyebrows a tiny bit, in between them mostly, and trim my er...

Yeah, I leave most of my hair on me.

ReputationRep:
    Monobrows are cool, Noel G's got one!! Men should only wax their back and shoulders, anything else makes them a batty-rider

ReputationRep:
    It goes without saying that we should trim our um...*cough* area but plucking eyebrows is also dodgy, looks like you're a closet drag queen, their eyebrows always have that 'plucked' look

ReputationRep:
    no hair on by oday is touched... its part of me

ReputationRep:
    It goes without saying that we should trim our um...*cough* area but plucking eyebrows is also dodgy, looks like you're a closet drag queen, their eyebrows always have that 'plucked' look
    It goes without saying??!!! :eek: WTF??? Explain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    It goes without saying??!!! :eek: WTF??? Explain!
    What do you THINK it means? :eek: We need to trim the 'forest' to keep it neat and tidy

What do you THINK it means? :eek: We need to trim the 'forest' to keep it neat and tidy
    Don't want things/people getting trapped, would we?

ReputationRep:
    i am quite happy not to thanks, i did that once in my life, never again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Don't want things/people getting trapped, would we?
    aherm!

ReputationRep:
    Yes down there should be trimmed imo, when ur giving oral to someone the worst thing is to get stray hairs in ur mouth, its embarrassing for all concerned It's just not nice to stick your face into a forest of pubic hair

ReputationRep:
    not unless they're as hairy as a chimp :rolleyes:

o but i DO prefer guys who shave instead of having a beard / moustache etc...guys with a "clean face" is so much better-looking.

ReputationRep:
    Chest hair on a guy is so sexy

I don't think men should shave anywhere except their face.

ReputationRep:
    yea i dont think guys should shave anywhere apart from the face.if u r gonna get rid of body hair, get rid of back hair. but if i found my guy got his chest/back/any part ( :eek: ) waxed, id be a bit freaked out and think he was weird

keep the hair. especially white guys

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.