Cheapest pack of 20 cigarettes available in the UK? Watch

This discussion is closed.
burninginme
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
As title states, what is the cheapest pack of 20 cigarettes available at general newsagents and supermarkets in the UK?

Thanks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mace king size probably :dontknow:

If you have to ask the question, then you probably cannot afford to smoke anyway. Get a job, or give it up.
moves-my-world
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Roll yer own
jack747
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by moves-my-world)
Roll yer own
this
deazle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Roll yer own
he said cheapest pack of 20 - im going with... royals?
a pirate life for me
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There's a dodgy short Romanian who walks around the pub at the end of my road selling eastern european Lucky Strikes for £2

Bargain for
moves-my-world
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by deazle)
he said cheapest pack of 20 - im going with... royals?
PMT?
deazle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
PMT?
TOGTFO?
Renner
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Duty free, other than that I'm not sure.

Royals, Richmond, Winsor Blue, there are any number of cheap brands. But you won’t get one for under £4, cheapest I got that weren’t duty free were Pall Mall super kings for £4.11
apatch3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pall Mall are pretty decent to be honest, Whenever I run out of duty free Bensons I switch over to Pall Mall, Virginia Tobacco - they taste almost as good. They cost £5.30 a pack at my newsagent which is reasonable much better than throwing your money away!

Rolling is cheaper - but if you're like me you won't want to bother.
lsaul95
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
JPS! That's what everyone at my college smokes because they're the cheapest. :')
calumsteele1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i think 'cheap' is the operative word here :rolleyes:
i always found pallmalls, JPS and londis to be the cheapest, albeit the most vile :L imho the prices are so close for the majority of them these days it makes little difference what you smoke, lucky strike ftw!
M1011
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't smoke. You'll die. That will happen anyway (downer), but will happen sooner if you smoke. Did you know every 4 seconds someone dies from accidentally swallowing a cigarette? Now you know. Don't smoke.
SteveMz
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
some1 said Royals... LOOOOOL.

This thread is the ultimate example of how every1 at TSR are all little boys n girls sitting at home on their laptops learning their A-levels lol.

It's Pall Mall 4sure.
apatch3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha - Pall Mall all the way. To whoever mentioned JPS (LOL) They are so repugnant that the only possible use one might have for them is to quit smoking altogether - I swear with a pack of JPS in your pocket your withdrawal symptoms will feel heavenly.
MrsJCDeppII
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What are the cheapest superking cigarettes in the uk... ?

At the moment I smoke Carlton Superkings, they £5.97 for 20 but, I was wondering if there were any cheaper.

:bong: J<3D
L i b
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by apatch3)
Haha - Pall Mall all the way. To whoever mentioned JPS (LOL) They are so repugnant that the only possible use one might have for them is to quit smoking altogether - I swear with a pack of JPS in your pocket your withdrawal symptoms will feel heavenly.
I've tried the JPS silvers before and never had any great problem with them.

But yeah, I concur on the Pall Mall point. Usually the cheapest in the shop.
Apocrypha
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You can buy super cheap 20 decks imported from Europe if you ask certain shops if 'they've got any cheap ****'.
Spetznaaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by M1011)
Don't smoke. You'll die. That will happen anyway (downer), but will happen sooner if you smoke. Did you know every 4 seconds someone dies from accidentally swallowing a cigarette? Now you know. Don't smoke.
Well that's obviously complete bull**** seeing as swallowing a cigarette would not kill you.
M1011
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Spetznaaz)
Well that's obviously complete bull**** seeing as swallowing a cigarette would not kill you.
This is 17 months old...

Develop a sense of humour for goodness sake. It was clearly a joke.

"Swallowing a cigarette would not kill you"... Thanks captain obvious...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (121)
19.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (58)
9.32%
No I am happy with my course choice (351)
56.43%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.79%

Watched Threads