Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by temilola)
    excellent!! does anyone know the shortest time an item can be listed on ebay for??
    one day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    one day
    is it a good idea to list some items for 1 day. You get more interest dont you??
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by temilola)
    is it a good idea to list some items for 1 day. You get more interest dont you??
    Dunno, never done it.

ReputationRep:
    I'VE JUST LISTED SOME NEW ITEMS!! CLICK ON MY SIGNATURE AND HAVE A LOOK!!

ReputationRep:
    EBAY ARE SUCH *******S!! They some how conned me into paying an extra 75p to bold the title of an item i was selling

When i realised it was too late!! They may have caught me once, but NEVER AGAIN

ReputationRep:
    Theres no trick to it you couldn;t have read it properly. I list items all the time and only pay the min listing fee with no problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Theres no trick to it you couldn;t have read it properly. I list items all the time and only pay the min listing fee with no problems.
    well no need to state the obvious smart ass . I Just dont want to find myself resposible, so I need to blame it on someone else
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    you're the same size as me in everything! FREAK! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    you're the same size as me in everything! FREAK! lol
    haha

ReputationRep:
    I want that cardigan but it'll be too big for me. I am about a 6/8 in something like that. Its really nice though.

I would put it up on ebay for longer than a day, give more time for people to compete against one another. And also make a minimum bid which you are willing to sell for. So if you want £20 for an item then make the minimum bid at least £20 if you dont someone could yoiink it for £1 and the legality says that one the bid has begun and some has bidded and they have one then you MUST sell without any obligation

ReputationRep:
    Got a Gucci handbag for sale right now if your interested, bit nervous about it though because I put a reserve on it and if it doesn't sell I will be out of pocket.

Gucci handbag on sale here!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by pedigreechump)
    Got a Gucci handbag for sale right now if your interested, bit nervous about it though because I put a reserve on it and if it doesn't sell I will be out of pocket.

Gucci handbag on sale here!!!!
    I'd change your title as it isn't very descriptive

ReputationRep:
    What do you suggest I include?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I want that cardigan but it'll be too big for me. I am about a 6/8 in something like that. Its really nice though.
    yep, its beautiful isnt it. I bought it about a yr ago but never really got around to wearing it

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.