The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
bubbs2
penis

damit got there before me!
Penis
same story if ine darck hair eyebrows tjick nose i think its tge eyebrows the no makeup maybe die the hair little softer
me too same problem making my life a living cell to the point I just cant take
I can help you out ill give you a honest opinion if y send me a picture .."
and vise versa
Big face, wide chin, protruding brow ridge, sloping back forehead, sunken eyes, high cheek bones,
Original post by Anonymous
When I was younger (early teens) I used to get bullied by someone who kept saying I looked like a man. It affected me alot and I went through a stage of bad depression and anxiety from it.

That was over 3 years ago now but I just can't get it out of my head and I still believe it. I won't wear make-up very much cause I fear I will look like a drag queen. I won't be in photographs cause I don't want to see how I look as it will give me solid confirmation that I look hideous.

But what does make a girl look like a man cause I want to figure out what it is about me. It isn't my body cause although I hate the way my body looks, I do have curves and a chest, even though I hate them. So it must be my face that looks masculine.
I've been told by people I look insecure before and I am, so does this make me look less feminine? I have slightly high cheekbones and a heart shaped face (wide forehead, smaller and thin chin) can this make someone look manly? I also have dark (almost black hair) and black eyebrows (but I do pluck them though) does dark hair make someone look manly?:confused:

What is it that makes someone look manly??:confused:

I got the same comments. Thankfully I’m transgender and take that as the best compliment ever. But even you shouldnt give a damn. I dis interestingly find my natural testosterone is high, I do wonder if it’s down to that. My natural facial features, honestly I can’t see how I look like a dude either, it’s hard judging yourself. But my features are heavy and I have dark undereye circles (that I now cover). I was only called male looking with no makeup, so wear some and it could mask what’s appearing as male. Maybe it’s because you don’t coat on the makeup horrendously like most girls and people aren’t used to that.

Just food for thought, but who gives a ****. You’ve grown since then.
Original post by yourgrandmabetty
Big face, wide chin, protruding brow ridge, sloping back forehead, sunken eyes, high cheek bones,

Eek, I have almost all of those apart from the forehead. I do have large forehead tho and for OP, that is definitely a masculine feature. Although I hate small foreheads.
Original post by Anonymous
When I was younger (early teens) I used to get bullied by someone who kept saying I looked like a man. It affected me alot and I went through a stage of bad depression and anxiety from it.That was over 3 years ago now but I just can't get it out of my head and I still believe it. I won't wear make-up very much cause I fear I will look like a drag queen. I won't be in photographs cause I don't want to see how I look as it will give me solid confirmation that I look hideous.But what does make a girl look like a man cause I want to figure out what it is about me. It isn't my body cause although I hate the way my body looks, I do have curves and a chest, even though I hate them. So it must be my face that looks masculine.I've been told by people I look insecure before and I am, so does this make me look less feminine? I have slightly high cheekbones and a heart shaped face (wide forehead, smaller and thin chin) can this make someone look manly? I also have dark (almost black hair) and black eyebrows (but I do pluck them though) does dark hair make someone look manly?:confused: What is it that makes someone look manly??:confused:
first of all, i understand your feelings toward the situation, been there many times and often still feel that it is true. many people neglect to look at all the positives about being muscular (not manly). i am very muscular, i have never ever liked it, it has made me so self-conscious but you have to remember we are all made differently for a purpose! if we were all made the same then where would the fun be in being boring??? i have learned that if you hit the gym or go for a run or some type of exercise, you will feel 10x better. youĺl realize that everything that anyone has ever said to in a negative type of way, is only an obstacle to get past, in order to recieve true happiness. life isnt easy or sunshine and rainbows, but you can do it, my love. please dont let somones ******** cloud your self image of yourself:wink:)))))
Their bad eyes
Reply 29
I also look a bit boyish. My friend said that the first time they meet me, they thought:

Latest

Trending

Trending