Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done this? if so, how much did it cost approximately? (advanced driving course)

ReputationRep:
    it think its normal lesson price...its just a 6 hours course like 6 individual normal lessons

ReputationRep:
    it said that on the official website but I wasn't sure if they charged extra, all geared up for your test tommorow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vishpatel)
    it think its normal lesson price...its just a 6 hours course like 6 individual normal lessons

If you have bought a Ford car with free insurance it is free to take.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know the amount it can save your insurance?

ReputationRep:
    my friend did it, she passed, but she's a crappy driver and i'm scared to be in a car with her. I VAULE MY LIFE

ReputationRep:
    all the info is on here: http://www.passplus.org.uk/

Does anyone know if it is done like every week or if the 6 hours are just done in one day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by temilola)
    my friend did it, she passed, but she's a crappy driver and i'm scared to be in a car with her. I VAULE MY LIFE
    lol I'm going to be exactly the same if I pass tommorow, its a good job I don't rely on being able to drive as a reason to attract girls or whatever because A my mums car is a banger and B I'm just crap at driving and will be even more so in hers because it doesn't have power steering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    all geared up for your test tommorow?

im ready for 2mro, jus hope the weather hold of down here!!!
    am quite nervous cos a majority of ppl i know have failed first time

ReputationRep:
    all the lads in my class did too they learnt pretty quick though didn't take them much more than 20-25 lessons I don't think I've had almost 100 but even I'm expecting to fail with that track record

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.