Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Each to their own.
    I'm trying not to talk from a guy's perspective. Every guy knows that if a girl does certain acts, she gets a "label" (not sure that's the word I should be using). That act in particular is just an additional thing a guy can brag about obtaining from a girl.
    I've heard terrible conversations of mates or not so-mates, of the type "She did this or that, what a slut".
    I'm just pointing out that if a girl accepts to do that, she is giving the guy a lot of intimacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I've heard terrible conversations of mates or not so-mates, of the type "She did this or that, what a slut".
    I personally haven't but then it wouldn't surprise me if I did hear such conversations.

ReputationRep:
    its strange as once uve pulled a girl all the rest arnt as big a deal, same goes for head or sex, so he will expect u to give him head quite often

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    its strange as once uve pulled a girl all the rest arnt as big a deal, same goes for head or sex, so he will expect u to give him head quite often
    what?? :confused:

How can you "expect" something like that just because you're going out with someone anyway?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why, but if you 'give' you should 'recieve' in this case.

I would expect it.

ReputationRep:
    i agree with what other people have said, he'll just think you're easy and nothing much will become of the date, plus the reputation will probably spread through everyone he knows :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caffecooki)
    i agree with what other people have said, he'll just think you're easy and nothing much will become of the date, plus the reputation will probably spread through everyone he knows :rolleyes:
    Well it's already done now! I already have a reputation... It was only oral anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)

I'm saddened. If you can live with the reputation, fine...but don't dismiss something as intimate as the act that you've just performed on "some guy" as "just oral".

I don't think you have any concept of just what you'll end up getting yourself into if you continue with that flippant attitude.
    well the guy toldd me that you don't have to be in love with someone to have fun like that Only old people think like that. He said that he woudn't think I was a **** if I did that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeyRamone)
    well the guy toldd me that you don't have to be in love with someone to have fun like that Only old people think like that. He said that he woudn't think I was a **** if I did that.
    heres hoping you end up in a bin somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    oh well, if he says it...

..You realise that you've been duped into doing that by someone who will say ANYTHING for a blowjob.

Jeez, in life, men will promise you the earth, moon and stars for a quickie or a blowjob. It doesn't mean you're going to get it, and it certainly isn't sensible for you to believe what they say so readily.

You're so naive.
    Hes one of my best mates, not sum random ********. You don't even know these people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    heres hoping you end up in a bin somewhere
    Agreed.

How can you possibly share anything sexual with a stranger...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skade)
    Agreed.

How can you possibly share anything sexual with a stranger...
    sharing disease is fun...or so i heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    sharing disease is fun...or so i heard.
    that's what he said...(!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeyRamone)
    Well it's already done now! I already have a reputation... It was only oral anyway.
    heres hoping you get that rep around town and you learn that being easy wont find you happiness im sure your mother is very proud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    heres hoping you get that rep around town and you learn that being easy wont find you happiness im sure your mother is very proud
    perhaps a lot of people here are being overly harsh? On second thoughts, nah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LennonMcCartney)
    perhaps a lot of people here are being overly harsh? On second thoughts, nah...
    well iv been there done that got the label thought i think my reasons for doing it were a bit substantial then he was my best mate and it was only oral :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2005
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.