This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
did anyone get average A2 grades and got into good university for example manchester uni?? i need to be reassured cos i got average predicted grades and i want to go to manchester uni.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
did anyone get average A2 grades and got into good university for example manchester uni?? i need to be reassured cos i got average predicted grades and i want to go to manchester uni.
What subjects are you studying, what subject are you interested in and what do you define as Average (considering the actual overall average grade for A levels is D)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
What subjects are you studying, what subject are you interested in and what do you define as Average (considering the actual overall average grade for A levels is D)

im studying chemistry, biology and psychology. i want to do medicinal chemistry at manchester uni. ive also chosen pharmacy at another uni as i know manchester uni want high grades. and my predicted grades are CDD, not good are they.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
What's average?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i can only think of one uni that u can do pharmcay at with those grades - Bradford. Its actually not a bad uni, but because of recent events it has been looked upon as a mess and they have recently been taking people with very low grades when infact for pharmacy it is not bad.

but then again, u cud try to do better than those estimated grades, a friend of mine was estimated ccd -he applied for chem, in the end he got abb, so is taking a yr out and applying for medicine next yr. shows how hard work can pay off.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
wow :eek: average is a D suprising, well to me.
mjg
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
i mite be going to LSE with "average" grades.
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by mjg)
i mite be going to LSE with "average" grades.
if D is average and you have UUE then clearly your grades are well below average. what did you really get?
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
wow :eek: average is a D suprising, well to me.
well in my college the average A level score is 170/180 points (three D's)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (503)
51.17%
No (480)
48.83%

Watched Threads