(Original post by + polarity -)
Compared to the article I linked a couple of days ago?
Well, the fact they associate humanism with Godlessness decrees their lack of intellectual capacity before you even read the article, even then you simply skim through the people who have commented (not even reading the comments) and all I see is:
- Militant wannabe theologian, even though he declares theology isn't a subject.
- Broadcaster and "campaigner", why does anyone need to be described as a campaigner?
- Journalist (there are a few of these, I wonder why)
- Professor (the professors are by far and foremost the most reasoned responses out of the so-called advocates of reason)
- Human rights campaigner, at least the campaign of this one is specified
- Child sexual abuse sufferer at a Catholic school, because y'know, child abuse only ever happens under Catholics
(this one is even underlined for "emphasis")
- Author (another intellectual response)
- Comedian (and writer)
- Comedian (really, now, are these the most intellectual people you can find, to put alongside professors etc.?) this one even has the wonderful link "[To see which wacky Pope you most resemble try our quiz: Which Pope Am I?]" below their statement!
- Journalist and author (another)
- Bad Science columnist, I was unaware the Pope was coming here to represent science
- Comedian, ok this is getting ridiculous now...
- Comedian, this isn't funny anymore
- Cartoonist, because we always need to end with one of these, sums it up