The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dreiviergrenadier
You've only got one friend with those initials, I'm not giving up information that easily!

I have a guess... Probably completely wrong, but are your initials RB?
Original post by Facticity
Oh wait. Upon checking on fb, I don't have my job up :tongue: sorry

So you're not MKN?
Reply 4822
Ah, that's where it is, I thought I'd mentioned Christ Church somewhere. In that case, it should be easy!

Damn, I wish I was an Oxford person now. I have a few friends there, but I'm not sure whether that'll help in the stalking.
Original post by greeneyedgirl

So you're not MKN?

Well thats vague as I know 3 MKNs on facebook...

EDIT: Please don't blurt my name out though :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)

Are you an MKN?
Reply 4825
Original post by meatball893

Ooh, if they are then I might have found him too. Well, I went through your friends to find AP, then there's only one RB that I can find there.
Original post by meatball893

Haha. If you mean who I think you mean, it would be hard for you to be more wrong!

Original post by d123
Damn, I wish I was an Oxford person now. I have a few friends there, but I'm not sure whether that'll help in the stalking.

Nah, I don't think it would. I've checked out your Oxford friends on facebook, it wouldn't help you much.

Are you an MKN?

I may be, I may not be... I'm not letting myself get found out that easy!
Reply 4828
Haha. If you mean who I think you mean, it would be hard for you to be more wrong!

Nah, I don't think it would. I've checked out your Oxford friends on facebook, it wouldn't help you much.

This is infuriating now! You probably know almost everything about me by now and I don't even know your real name. Clue?
I may be, I may not be... I'm not letting myself get found out that easy!

You are. As I know where you live, workplace, what school you went to etc. I'm all up in your fb!

:frown:

You are. As I know where you live, workplace, what school you went to etc. I'm all up in your fb!

As I said, I know 3 MKNs and 2 go to my school. Also I don't have my work info on there so I'm sure you're off the mark.
Reply 4832

EDIT: Please don't blurt my name out though :tongue:

I sent you a post earlier. I'd like to know if you'll reply to it or not, please? It'd be helpful to have some answers to those questions.

Also, quote me so that I can see your replies.
As I said, I know 3 MKNs and 2 go to my school. Also I don't have my work info on there so I'm sure you're off the mark.

:cry: why do you shun me so? :puppyeyes:

Ok then... Are our mutual friends AP, EO, TM and LW?

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Facticity, do you have <100 friends?
Original post by Cable
I sent you a post earlier. I'd like to know if you'll reply to it or not, please? It'd be helpful to have some answers to those questions.

Also, quote me so that I can see your replies.

Oh sorry! Greeneyed just alerted me that I did actually miss it, I was going to message you or reply in the 'Ask a Christian' thread. Its a bit late for such a conversation but I'll get on it tomorrow if you don't mind :redface:

:cry: why do you shun me so? :puppyeyes:

:console: If you truly seek me with all your heart, ye shall find me :moon:

Spoiler

Tomorrow its going to be my turn to stalk everyone :colone:

Maybe I do GEG or maybe I don't. As a stalker, its your job to discern these things :tongue:
Reply 4838
Oh sorry! Greeneyed just alerted me that I did actually miss it, I was going to message you or reply in the 'Ask a Christian' thread. Its a bit late for such a conversation but I'll get on it tomorrow if you don't mind :redface:

:console: If you truly seek me with all your heart, ye shall find me :moon:

Spoiler

Tomorrow its going to be my turn to stalk everyone
:colone:

I look forward to it. I just wish I had some way of stalking you back. I've not got very much to go on.
Reply 4839

Ok, thanks. Looking forward to your reply. Don't forget to quote me so that I know that you've replied.

Latest

Trending

Trending