TSR Christian Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
mevidek
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hylean)
So, before I disappear back to work, I thought I'd just say hello. I'm the newest mod in Religion, so. :hi:

I'll try to be on my best behaviour. If you have any issues you'd like to raise or anything, just send me a PM or something.
Hey, congrats man - you beat me to the mod position
Florrick
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So, before I disappear back to work, I thought I'd just say hello. I'm the newest mod in Religion, so. :hi:

I'll try to be on my best behaviour. If you have any issues you'd like to raise or anything, just send me a PM or something.
Congrats.
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 7 years ago

Hi congratuloltions on your modship :shakehand:
rainbowbex
Badges: 14
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tzarchasm)
Any medics willing to take a look at my personal statement? I have five days until the deadline! :O
I'll read it for you if you like.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

:dance: :cool: :party: :yeah: :awesome:
adamrules247
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Facticity)
Went to Catholic mass today, it was a nice change of pace, and a bit of a wonder after not having been for quite a while. Overall though I enjoyed it :yes:
Oh well done! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! You recieved a Blessing from the Priest I expect? Did you get tripped by the responses?

Oh and I responded to your post on the D&D Theology thread, I stupidly didn't quote it properly when I first posted meaning it may not have come up in your "Who quoted me" wigit. Just so you know
Facticity
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Fellow mod :five: :ninja:

(Original post by adamrules247)
Oh well done! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! You recieved a Blessing from the Priest I expect? Did you get tripped by the responses?

Oh and I responded to your post on the D&D Theology thread, I stupidly didn't quote it properly when I first posted meaning it may not have come up in your "Who quoted me" wigit. Just so you know
Yea it was interesting. Can't say I'm a huge fan of A Capella hymns but I did like the atmosphere I guess. I did get blessed. And yes I did fail at the responses :sigh: But the service sheet helped me look like I knew what I was doing

Ah good stuff. I was wondering why it took a while - I just figured you were busy. I'll check it out now :yes:
adamrules247
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Oh well done

Steal the position I'm after, will you :shifty:

Kidding of course, well done
adamrules247
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Yea it was interesting. Can't say I'm a huge fan of A Capella hymns but I did like the atmosphere I guess. I did get blessed. And yes I did fail at the responses :sigh: But the service sheet helped me look like I knew what I was doing

Ah good stuff. I was wondering why it took a while - I just figured you were busy. I'll check it out now :yes:
Yep, sorry I've been super busy with both uni work and not eating (I've just had my first meal since 2pm yesterday (and all the was was a tortilla and a brownie ). I probs won't be able to respond to any big posts tonight but I will try

Oh right, so they had no organ, how very strange. I'd complain about that :ninja: Then again I had to sing the Salve Regine (in Latin) acapello the other day, and I'd never sung it before!
EEngWillow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So, I'm all settled in at my friends very lovely house in Guildford, let a week of relaxation begin!
(I seriously never appreciated time off, with nothing to do, as much as I have since I started my placement!)

Also, congratulations
Lantana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tzarchasm)
Any medics willing to take a look at my personal statement? I have five days until the deadline! :O
Post it in here

I only got in on the last cycle but if you want me to have a look, I could :ninja:
(Original post by rainbowbex)
I'll read it for you if you like.
Want to come join the dark side PS help?

:hello: Congrats on your appointment.
rainbowbex
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lantana)
Not really, I'd probably end up being too blunt and crushing someone's hopes and dreams - if I were to stray would I be looking at just Medicine ones? Even then there are loads of far better qualified helpers I'm sure
Facticity
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:beard: Could do. Never thought about it really. How does one apply? Though I don't know how good I'd be.
dreiviergrenadier
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by d123)
If we're talking easy stalks, then from what I remember I really need to adjust my privacy settings.
You definitely do. Although as a law student if you do go around committing more crimes like that I'd be happy to help you out...

(Original post by Calumcalum)
I think so! Ken said it's on Wednesday this week, so I'll try to go down if I can...
Do you know the time/place (or a website where I can find this out)?
Calumcalum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dreiviergrenadier)
You definitely do. Although as a law student if you do go around committing more crimes like that I'd be happy to help you out...

Do you know the time/place (or a website where I can find this out)?
Don't know, I'm afraid! Last year it was at 7.30 so I would guess then, but don't know... only thing I can think of is to e-mail or Facebook Dan or Ken!
Lantana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rainbowbex)
Not really, I'd probably end up being too blunt and crushing someone's hopes and dreams - if I were to stray would I be looking at just Medicine ones? Even then there are loads of far better qualified helpers I'm sure
You'll fit right in then :yes: sometimes they need a bit of a reality check. Yeah, there is LOADS of med ones. We all started somewhere and you get mentored for your first 3 reviews to make sure you don't go down the wrong rabbithole.

:beard: Could do. Never thought about it really. How does one apply? Though I don't know how good I'd be.
Post in here. Wait for reply. Wait to be matched up (my mentees aren't doing anything so you could always be mine if you want). Start reviewing
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've been meaning to sign up for PS help...may do that after badminton...
Facticity
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You'll fit right in then :yes: sometimes they need a bit of a reality check. Yeah, there is LOADS of med ones. We all started somewhere and you get mentored for your first 3 reviews to make sure you don't go down the wrong rabbithole.

Post in here. Wait for reply. Wait to be matched up (my mentees aren't doing anything so you could always be mine if you want). Start reviewing
May as well, otherwise I just lurk when I'm on TSR aha. I'd be glad to be your Mentee
rainbowbex
Report 7 years ago

alrighty then, I shall bring two and abit years of long experience to the task
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yay, new recruits :woo:

Guys, can I have some extra prayers? Uni is really knocking things out of me. I get so panicked about it and then end up shaking so much that I have to lie in bed, and then I still shake
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.89%
No - I got the required grades (105)
58.33%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.78%

Watched Threads