The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
It's just the aripiprazole seems to be working quite well and I'm scared that if I change, it might not work and then I'll be back to Square 1 again but during a uni term :s-smilie:

I guess you could always ask to wait to change till the hols?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I guess you could always ask to wait to change till the hols?

During the hols I'll have to be working on my coursework though. It's a tough one :s-smilie:
During the hols I'll have to be working on my coursework though. It's a tough one :s-smilie:

Ahhh that is tricky.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Ahhh that is tricky.

I'm seeing my own psychiatrist on Tuesday, so I'll see what he says. It might just be that I have to extend my degree or something :yes:
Reply 7284
Original post by dreiviergrenadier
If you're a crazy stalker, you should be able to find me anyway :tongue: I think it would be ruin the [my!] fun if I just gave away who I am so easily.

I'll keep trying!
omnomnomnomnom pasta :biggrin:

It's just the aripiprazole seems to be working quite well and I'm scared that if I change, it might not work and then I'll be back to Square 1 again but during a uni term :s-smilie:

Well, wait til Christmas... you could try amisulpride? I'm on that and there are so few side effects, none that I've noticed :smile:
Original post by lovers in japan
Well, wait til Christmas... you could try amisulpride? I'm on that and there are so few side effects, none that I've noticed :smile:

He wanted to put me on quetiapine, since it works as an antidepressant as well as an antipsychotic.

I dunno really. Will wait and see what my psychiatrist thinks. He was thrilled with the change in me the last time he saw me. He even smiled :eek:

He wanted to put me on quetiapine, since it works as an antidepressant as well as an antipsychotic.

I dunno really. Will wait and see what my psychiatrist thinks. He was thrilled with the change in me the last time he saw me. He even smiled :eek:

Ah I was on that before, but it made me so sleepy... wow that's really encouraging though that he smiled :smile: you're obviously doing much better!
Original post by lovers in japan
Ah I was on that before, but it made me so sleepy... wow that's really encouraging though that he smiled :smile: you're obviously doing much better!

I'm definitely doing much better. Out of psychotic episode and into recovery! :woo:

Awwwwwwwwwww :love: PRSOM :sadnod:
I'm definitely doing much better. Out of psychotic episode and into recovery! :woo:

Woo! I'll keep praying that you continue to improve :smile:

Awwwwwwwwwww :love: PRSOM :sadnod:

I hate PRSOM.
Not posted for a wee while - starting to get busier at uni.
Today I'm off to a conference thing about student evangelism in Dundee with my CU. Should be fun!
Original post by JB Johnstone
Today I'm off to a conference thing about student evangelism in Dundee with my CU. Should be fun!

Ha ha I was going to be at that, unfortunately (or perhaps that isn't the right word as I'm happy with what I'm doing) I'm going to Newcastle to celebrate my bro's 21st

Are you at Dundee then :ninja:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by adamrules247
Are you at Dundee then :ninja:

St Andrews.
St Andrews.

Ahh right. I was wondering if I came across you on campus.
Reply 7298
Hi, not been on TSR for a bit but I would really appreciate it if anyone could pray for my best friend and his wife who have tragically suffered a miscarriage.

Thanks
Original post by Bakmouth
Hi, not been on TSR for a bit but I would really appreciate it if anyone could pray for my best friend and his wife who have tragically suffered a miscarriage.

Thanks

Of course.

Latest

Trending

Trending