Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Carols done, waiting at the train station... Don't think I'll be back anywhere near as soon as I'd like, too busy a season now!

Everything went really well. The kid I recognised in the lab yesterday? Turns out he's part of the new student collective in our church...

I hope those of you who should've, have been revising! *looks stern*
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by EEngWillow)
    Carols done, waiting at the train station... Don't think I'll be back anywhere near as soon as I'd like, too busy a season now!

Everything went really well. The kid I recognised in the lab yesterday? Turns out he's part of the new student collective in our church...

I've read a whole chapter and a half today *sulks*

I hate work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    I've read a whole chapter and a half today *sulks*

I hate work.
    Sounds like you've done plenty! :-)
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Sounds like you've done plenty! :-)
    Still got 4 chapters to go though...

ReputationRep:

I love carols we don't sing enough (or any) in my church!

I've spent about two hours attempting an essay whose title I don't even understand it has sadly prohibited my revision which I actually would have preferred to be doing! Very sad day for me
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Josiea)

I've spent about two hours attempting an essay whose title I don't even understand it has sadly prohibited my revision which I actually would have preferred to be doing! Very sad day for me
    :console:

I am currently learning about how we learn. Unfortunately I don't think operant or classical conditioning relates to me learning psychology so it's likely that there will never be a good response. Also I'm hungry. All I've eaten today is a bag of crisps, a cupcake, two cereal bars and twirl because I refuse to leave my room to eat proper food until I've learnt stuff otherwise I'll just slob in front of tv and never learn.

ReputationRep:

I am currently learning about how we learn. Unfortunately I don't think operant or classical conditioning relates to me learning psychology so it's likely that there will never be a good response. Also I'm hungry. All I've eaten today is a bag of crisps, a cupcake, two cereal bars and twirl because I refuse to leave my room to eat proper food until I've learnt stuff otherwise I'll just slob in front of tv and never learn.
    You could buzz yourself whenever you get something wrong

ReputationRep:

*sigh* thats what I'm learning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calumcalum)
    Hehe are you refering to the Milgram study?

ReputationRep:

Hehe I learnt a bit about that last year. The worst part was when we had to learn 'learning techniques' such as mnemonics and mind maps. I actually had to write, in my exam, about revision strategies. It seems somewhat ironic.

I just went to the shop to buy nice food as a treat for doing work (predictably I've started on it while reading my magazine in front of the TV before doing any work but it is a Sunday )

ReputationRep:
    2 years ago...woah it's scary how long ago it was...
    Ooh wow what did you study? Did you like it at Edinburgh uni?

ReputationRep:
    I know where Jesus is!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebuwa)
    Hehe are you refering to the Milgram study?
    More this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Albert_experiment ... which would never pass ethical guidelines these days D:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Or you could text me as a reward for reading another chapter!

(Original post by Ebuwa)
    *sigh* thats what I'm learning
    :five:

Hehe I learnt a bit about that last year. The worst part was when we had to learn 'learning techniques' such as mnemonics and mind maps. I actually had to write, in my exam, about revision strategies. It seems somewhat ironic.

I just went to the shop to buy nice food as a treat for doing work (predictably I've started on it while reading my magazine in front of the TV before doing any work but it is a Sunday )
    Ha ha food is always good!

(Original post by Millie_2951)
    Ooh wow what did you study? Did you like it at Edinburgh uni?
    Study English language but NOT at Edinburgh...at Glasgow :ahee:

More this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Albert_experiment ... which would never pass ethical guidelines these days D:
    Studied that today :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Ah that's all to do with what you can and can't charge students depending on if they are EU/Non EU. And then some countries governments will pay different amounts of their citizens Higher education fees. And then it all gets even more complicated because English students are still classed as home students even though education is a devolved issue. It's not a great situation to be in and students from down south are certainly in a much much worse situation than we are.:hugs:

In an ideal world nobody would have to pay for education. :sadnod:
    hmm well I'll have to tackle that barrier when it comes, oh wait I apply to uni in under a year lol XD Are you an xfactor fan or no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie_2951)
    hmm well I'll have to tackle that barrier when it comes, oh wait I apply to uni in under a year lol XD Are you an xfactor fan or no?
    Meh, it's alright. I've got it on the now mainly for background noise if I'm honest!
    Not very eco-friendly! Didn't think the group would win though. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Just ate mum's amazing homemade lasagne and now I'm cocooned in my own bed now. Sometimes it's the small things in life that make a day all the better... :yep:

On the downside, my alarm is going to go off in 7.5 hours :<

Still got 4 chapters to go though...
    I'm sure you'll blitz through 'em!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Just ate mum's amazing homemade lasagne and now I'm cocooned in my own bed now. Sometimes it's the small things in life that make a day all the better... :yep:

On the downside, my alarm is going to go off in 7.5 hours :&lt;

I'm sure you'll blitz through 'em!
    Did another one! Now misfits and food time!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :eek3: :lolwut: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I actually have to go to school tomorrow.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.