Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    ha ha my parents are filthy tabs too luckily I'd always maintained I would never ever go to oxbridge at all :yep:

How did you figure it out :ninja:

Which book?
    The Name of The Wind - Patrick Rothfuss :love:- it's about the 20th time I've read the book as well... you wouldn't think I'd still get caught up in it!

Oh, and it was just a feeling I was getting... :sadnod:

EDIT: You'll be glad to hear that I'm heading home now, so you can start revising. I appreciate your entertaining, even if I suspect it was more procrastinatory in nature...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Sensible girl :yep:
    :yep: indeed

(Original post by EEngWillow)
    The Name of The Wind - Patrick Rothfuss :love:- it's about the 20th time I've read the book as well... you wouldn't think I'd still get caught up in it!

Oh, and it was just a feeling I was getting... :sadnod:

EDIT: You'll be glad to hear that I'm heading home now, so you can start revising. I appreciate your entertaining, even if I suspect it was more procrastinatory in nature...
    Never heard of it! I still get caught up in Harry Potter though :yep:

URGH REVISION! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

ReputationRep:
    :yep: indeed

Never heard of it! I still get caught up in Harry Potter though :yep:

URGH REVISION! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!
    I can TSR from my phone given sufficient motivation, e.g. brownies...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I can TSR from my phone given sufficient motivation, e.g. brownies...
    Buttt brownies are just MORE procrastination...

ReputationRep:
    Or you could text me as a reward for reading another chapter!

:five:

Ha ha food is always good!

Study English language but NOT at Edinburgh...at Glasgow :ahee:

Studied that today :ahee:
    Oooh nice I take English Language as one of my subjects in fact I'm completing my c/w for it for tomorrow haha. Ooh Glasgow I checked out their website looks brilliant there (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Meh, it's alright. I've got it on the now mainly for background noise if I'm honest!
    Not very eco-friendly! Didn't think the group would win though. What about you?
    I am not too big an xfactor fan, it is rubbish now they just exploit people but, its bearable Yup the group indeed did win (girl power lol)

ReputationRep:
    Buttt brownies are just MORE procrastination...
    They wouldn't be procrastination if you do them a week after your last exam...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Millie_2951)
    Oooh nice I take English Language as one of my subjects in fact I'm completing my c/w for it for tomorrow haha. Ooh Glasgow I checked out their website looks brilliant there (:
    Such a good subject :yep:
    Glasgow is brilliant *cough best uni ever cough*

They wouldn't be procrastination if you do them a week after your last exam...
    Trueeee then eat them all as a reward :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Muslim, can I join?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Abir Ishtiaq)
    I'm Muslim, can I join?
    I would suggest the Islamic Soc may be better suited to you
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1812565

ReputationRep:
    Trueeee then eat them all as a reward :smug:
    I'm willing to compromise and let you eat all but on, which would be for me. Deal? Deal.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm willing to compromise and let you eat all but on, which would be for me. Deal? Deal.
    What about me? :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie_2951)
    I am not too big an xfactor fan, it is rubbish now they just exploit people but, its bearable Yup the group indeed did win (girl power lol)
    True, I did notice that this year. :sadnod:
    I think that's what put me off. I was never a big fan in the first place but it did get to be uncomfortable to watch this time round.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm willing to compromise and let you eat all but one, which would be for me. Deal? Deal.
    Nope, no deal. You didn't give me chocolate roulade *sulks*
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I didn't want to watch Tulisa week in, week out (BRING BACK DANNII :mob: ), so didn't really watch The X Factor this year. That said, am currently planning an essay on it :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    What about me? :bawling:
    You said a while back that you never go to X-Soc Meets... which this would technically count as

Nope, no deal. You didn't give me chocolate roulade *sulks*
    Ok, I've thought about it some more, and I've come up with a new idea. We meet in London. You bring brownies, I bring...something, TLG brings something. We have funtimes. Deal?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You said a while back that you never go to X-Soc Meets... which this would technically count as

Ok, I've thought about it some more, and I've come up with a new idea. We meet in London. You bring brownies, I bring...something, TLG brings something. We have funtimes. Deal?
    Well no one said anything about brownies before! :p: Besides I was thinking that if an X Soc meet did actually happen in London, I might make it an exception and show my face (health permitting) :ninja: Though I'm very dull and quiet irl

I like this new plan

ReputationRep:
    Well no one said anything about brownies before! :p: Besides I was thinking that if an X Soc meet did actually happen in London, I might make it an exception and show my face (health permitting) :ninja: Though I'm very dull and quiet irl

I like this new plan
    Quiet perhaps, but I'm sure you're never dull! :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Quiet perhaps, but I'm sure you're never dull! :hugs:
    :awesome: :love:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team

AND GET FAT. Don't forget the getting fat.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2011
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.