The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
Laus
I wish I never came in here now.

Awww, no, don't say that :frown:
Reply 1041
Sorry, Ana... I shouldn't have said that. I'm just tired and a bit irritated! I'm glad to have met you:smile:.

RE reading your bible - it's something I'd like to start doing... I thought about trying to read something first thing in the morning. Just an idea - I know you're probably more grounded in your faith... but as I'm searching I wouldn't mind reading my bible to see what a difference it will make. Do you fancy doing some sort of bible reading plan? I can't promise I'll stick to it though!!
Reply 1042
Laus
Sorry, Ana... I shouldn't have said that. I'm just tired and a bit irritated! I'm glad to have met you:smile:.

RE reading your bible - it's something I'd like to start doing... I thought about trying to read something first thing in the morning. Just an idea - I know you're probably more grounded in your faith... but as I'm searching I wouldn't mind reading my bible to see what a difference it will make. Do you fancy doing some sort of bible reading plan? I can't promise I'll stick to it though!!

Yeah, that sounds like it might be a good idea :biggrin:
Reply 1043
:smile:! Well... where should we start!
Reply 1044
Laus
:smile:! Well... where should we start!

Dang, that's the tricky bit :p:

Dunno :s-smilie:
Reply 1045
lol
Reply 1046
Lets start from the very beginning… it's a very good place to start…

I think that's from the sound of music
Reply 1047
Laus

Do re me fa so la?
Reply 1048
Doe a deer a female deer, Ray a drop of golden sun..... me a name I call myself... far a long long way to run......! :smile:
Reply 1049
When you know the notes to sing, you can sing most anything!

I have an urge to watch the Sound of Music now :frown: Oh well, I can do that after my exam :biggrin:
Reply 1050
Ana
When you know the notes to sing, you can sing most anything!

I have an urge to watch the Sound of Music now :frown: Oh well, I can do that after my exam :biggrin:

I have that urge too! aw, I'm sorry. What exam have you got?
Reply 1051
What an adorable picture:smile:
Reply 1052
Laus
I have that urge too! aw, I'm sorry. What exam have you got?

A physics resit, in Lagrangian Dynamics. It's on Wednesday :s-smilie:
Reply 1053
Sounds pretty challenging! All the best. Do you feel prepared?
Reply 1054
Laus
Sounds pretty challenging! All the best. Do you feel prepared?

Prepared? For an exam?

Please excuse me while I roll on the floor and laugh a lot...

(Seriously, no - it's not an easy exam :frown: But I've done my best, and that's what matters :smile:)
Reply 1055
I'm sure you'll be fine. You sound clever enough to me! I'd never be able to get my head around that sort of stuff! Anyway, let us know how you get on:smile:
Laus

Random point but... I'm going to see Sound of Music in London at the end of september! :biggrin:

And Laus - i think me and Ana are glad you came in here - don't be put off by 1 person. :smile:
Ana
NJA, you've said the same thing to Laus about 50 million times (well, ok, this is an exaggeration). I'd suggest you either give up or take it somewhere else :smile:

On another topic... does anyone have any tips for remembering to read the bible regularly? I know it's important, and I really really want to, but I just can't find an appropriate time of the day to work it into :s-smilie:

I find the mornings, especially when at uni, or on placement difficult, as i'm always rushing around.

So i either find a time between having my tea, and primetime TV - somewhere around 7pm. Or alternatively just before bed.
Reply 1058
~Kirsty~
Random point but... I'm going to see Sound of Music in London at the end of september! :biggrin:

And Laus - i think me and Ana are glad you came in here - don't be put off by 1 person. :smile:

Nice one! I hope you have a really great time. Let me know what the production is like as I wouldn't mind seeing it myself. No doubt all the tickets have been booked!

And thank you:smile: :redface: xx
Theres quite a lot of tickets available now - i only booked the tickets for end of september the other day, and i noticed tickets available in earlier weekends.... I think the rush has died down! :biggrin:

Latest