The Student Room Group

ASOS Confirmation of Order

Just wondering if any ASOS addicts would be able to help me. I ordered a jacket last night for next day delivery. (Obviously being a Sunday, I am expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.)

The problem is that i haven't received a confirmation e-mail telling me the item has been dispatched. Under track it just says 'order processing'. Would i be right in thinking the chances of it coming tomorrow are very slim? :frown:

Would be grateful for any suggestions. Thanks!
Reply 1
yes very slim, untill you get the confirmation or theyve taken the money from your bank account you wont be getting it tommorow. Need to wait for one of them to happen then they email you with a tracker of where your order is.
Reply 2
it might come but i think the day after is more likely
Reply 3
Well i ordered something last week and before i got the confirmation of dispatch i got this email from asos:

"Hello there, We are contacting you to let you know that there may be a delay in you receiving confirmation that your goods have been dispatched. Our systems are very busy currently, and although the delivery network is running smoothly, the email confirmation that your goods have left us is running slowly. Please rest assured that you will receive your goods by 7pm this evening, and if you receive further emails confirming your items are on the way please do not think that your order has been duplicated. Apologies for any confusion, ASOS.com Customer Care"

This might explain why you havent received a confirmation either. I got my delivery on time!
Usually they send it off in between 19.30-21.30 if they want it to reach someone by the next day. :smile:

Just keep on checking the tracker...

Don't worry they will refund the money if you don't receive the item(s) by tomorrow.
Reply 5
History Rocks
Usually they send it off in between 19.30-21.30 if they want it to reach someone by the next day. :smile:

Thanks for that. You must be an addict! :bigsmile:
Reply 6
Kittens1986
Well i ordered something last week and before i got the confirmation of dispatch i got this email from asos:

"Hello there, We are contacting you to let you know that there may be a delay in you receiving confirmation that your goods have been dispatched. Our systems are very busy currently, and although the delivery network is running smoothly, the email confirmation that your goods have left us is running slowly. Please rest assured that you will receive your goods by 7pm this evening, and if you receive further emails confirming your items are on the way please do not think that your order has been duplicated. Apologies for any confusion, ASOS.com Customer Care"

This might explain why you havent received a confirmation either. I got my delivery on time!

Ahhh..I hope that's the case! Thank you!!
hyp3r_n00b
Thanks for that. You must be an addict! :bigsmile:

You can say that again! :grin:

Asos have refunded me (the full amount I paid for the delivery) several times for not delivering the items on the correct time, so If you don't receive your items tomorrow i'm sure they will do that for you to. :smile:
You have to make your order before 4pm for it to be delivered the next day.
Reply 9
I placed an order this morning 09/07/22 with asos and I paid with PayPal 3. The first payment is saying authorisation in progress. I have still not received a confirmation from asos yet as it is 9.30 pm. When do you think I will receive confirmation email for my purchase

Latest