Whats the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
whats the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you?
hotnanoo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
do you really think people would really tell their most embarrasing things here for the whole of the forum to see .... they probably will though
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
at a party somebody spilt their drink down my blouse then licked it all of .. yuck, another time, some guy got on his knees and started licking my leg..eugh again.
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Happened a couple of weeks ago actually - had been out, got a bit, erm, intoxicated, found a nice gentleman who accompanied me home and had a bit of hot snogging sesh outside college gates. Then went into the lodge to find the night porters standing around cctv screen laughing at me and poor bloke.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
Happened a couple of weeks ago actually - had been out, got a bit, erm, intoxicated, found a nice gentleman who accompanied me home and had a bit of hot snogging sesh outside college gates. Then went into the lodge to find the night porters standing around cctv screen laughing at me and poor bloke.

that is a bit weird do you see the porters every day or know them ???
personally i would give them a bit of my mind if I saw those perverted gits do that
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago

lol, that wud be funny.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Yikes!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
at a party somebody spilt their drink down my blouse then licked it all of .. yuck, another time, some guy got on his knees and started licking my leg..eugh again.
that is disgustin

btw..Adsur..did u do maths y/day?
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
either you'v got great legs or that guy have got a serious leg fetish
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that is disgustin

btw..Adsur..did u do maths y/day?
I did indeed. Who are you? lol.
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
that is a bit weird do you see the porters every day or know them ???
personally i would give them a bit of my mind if I saw those perverted gits do that
I know - I was gutted. Think the poor guuy felt worse though standing there in a women's college being signed in as 'John' hehe!!! At Hilda's the only way to get in and out at night is through the lodge so yeh i bump into them all the time.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
hotnanoo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I know - I was gutted. Think the poor guuy felt worse though standing there in a women's college being signed in as 'John' hehe!!! At Hilda's the only way to get in and out at night is through the lodge so yeh i bump into them all the time.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
thats got to be awkward but not as awkard as he felt thought,
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i logged out for this very reason.
the most embarrrassing thing? my mother seeing me naked and complimenting my on my errrr.....

Even compliments are embarassing

btw im male
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 222)
i logged out for this very reason.
the most embarrrassing thing? my mother seeing me naked and complimenting my on my errrr.....

Even compliments are embarassing

btw im male
:eek: The horror!!!!

OK my most embarrassing moment would have to be when I got drunk new years eve and danced on the pool table.
Max Plank
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
This one time, at band camp...

John
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I was about 13 and feeling very awkward and hormonal and generally teenaged. I fell over on the train and my hair got tangled up in this bloke's (stranger) belt. It took about 3 mintues trying to get untangled before I just wrenched out a great wad of hair rather than put up with the laughing
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (67)
52.76%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
7.87%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.02%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (33)
25.98%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.36%

Watched Threads