Turn on thread page Beta

Whats the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you? watch

Announcements

whats the most embarrasing thing that ever happened to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    do you really think people would really tell their most embarrasing things here for the whole of the forum to see .... they probably will though

at a party somebody spilt their drink down my blouse then licked it all of .. yuck, another time, some guy got on his knees and started licking my leg..eugh again.

ReputationRep:
    Happened a couple of weeks ago actually - had been out, got a bit, erm, intoxicated, found a nice gentleman who accompanied me home and had a bit of hot snogging sesh outside college gates. Then went into the lodge to find the night porters standing around cctv screen laughing at me and poor bloke.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Happened a couple of weeks ago actually - had been out, got a bit, erm, intoxicated, found a nice gentleman who accompanied me home and had a bit of hot snogging sesh outside college gates. Then went into the lodge to find the night porters standing around cctv screen laughing at me and poor bloke.

that is a bit weird do you see the porters every day or know them ???
    personally i would give them a bit of my mind if I saw those perverted gits do that

lol, that wud be funny.

ReputationRep:

Yikes!!

at a party somebody spilt their drink down my blouse then licked it all of .. yuck, another time, some guy got on his knees and started licking my leg..eugh again.
    that is disgustin

btw..Adsur..did u do maths y/day?

ReputationRep:
    either you'v got great legs or that guy have got a serious leg fetish

ReputationRep:
    that is disgustin

btw..Adsur..did u do maths y/day?
    I did indeed. Who are you? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    that is a bit weird do you see the porters every day or know them ???
    personally i would give them a bit of my mind if I saw those perverted gits do that
    I know - I was gutted. Think the poor guuy felt worse though standing there in a women's college being signed in as 'John' hehe!!! At Hilda's the only way to get in and out at night is through the lodge so yeh i bump into them all the time.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    I know - I was gutted. Think the poor guuy felt worse though standing there in a women's college being signed in as 'John' hehe!!! At Hilda's the only way to get in and out at night is through the lodge so yeh i bump into them all the time.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    thats got to be awkward but not as awkard as he felt thought,

i logged out for this very reason.
    the most embarrrassing thing? my mother seeing me naked and complimenting my on my errrr.....

Even compliments are embarassing

btw im male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 222)
    i logged out for this very reason.
    the most embarrrassing thing? my mother seeing me naked and complimenting my on my errrr.....

Even compliments are embarassing

btw im male
    :eek: The horror!!!!

OK my most embarrassing moment would have to be when I got drunk new years eve and danced on the pool table.

ReputationRep:
    This one time, at band camp...

John
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    When I was about 13 and feeling very awkward and hormonal and generally teenaged. I fell over on the train and my hair got tangled up in this bloke's (stranger) belt. It took about 3 mintues trying to get untangled before I just wrenched out a great wad of hair rather than put up with the laughing

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.