Help with AVCE Health & social care Watch

This discussion is closed.
kayleighfinlay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hi,
Im doing avce health and social care double award and i really need help with units 2 which is the communications unit, 5 which is health, social and early years services and 22 which is about creative activities for children or the elderly.

So far i have done unit 4 which is the growth and development unit and unit 17 which is about an environment topic. If anyone could help could you message me or reply back to this thread and maybe i could help with your units.

Kayleigh
Andy Walker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There is some unit 2 advice and help at the following url
http://www.educationforum.co.uk/Health/unit2.htm
AngryJellyfish
  • Volunteer Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is anyone doing Unit 3 health and social care? I need to know how to do A1 and A2 because most of our class is behind in some of their work, so our teacher says he won't have enouth time to do the A grade stuff. I really want a B grade at least in this unit, can anyone help?
Pure-HP
Report 13 years ago
Can anybody help me with the structure of Unit 22? AVCE is a lot harder than I ever expected it to be and I just can't get the structure of "Creative Activities in the Care Environment" down. Help would be really appreciated.
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ooooh i have already done unit 2! what do ya need help with? maybe you could help me out with my unit 4 resit? for my coursework i did "complementary therapies" so i can offer some help in regards to that.
Boni
Report 13 years ago
All you have got to remember for unit 22 is that to show your understanding you need to 'KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID' as a wise man once said to me. take each part seperately and make sure you cover every point thouroughly yet in a simple manner.

(Original post by Pure-HP)
Can anybody help me with the structure of Unit 22? AVCE is a lot harder than I ever expected it to be and I just can't get the structure of "Creative Activities in the Care Environment" down. Help would be really appreciated.
Pure-HP
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Boni)
All you have got to remember for unit 22 is that to show your understanding you need to 'KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID' as a wise man once said to me. take each part seperately and make sure you cover every point thouroughly yet in a simple manner.
Thank you for that but I was hoping that somebody could tell me how to structure it and if I have to do more than one activity in each care setting or just one, like my teacher told me to do. I think she's wrong so I need some help. I don't know who to go for to get some answers.

I was a few marks off a B with my Unit 4. It's not that hard. You just have to study from the book. I did that, ignoring what my teachers told me to do because they just confused me. I had too many for that subject (5 in the space of six months. Our college is really messed up.). the Health and Social Care book tells you everything you need to know. Ask for some past papers too if you can... or get them off the net. Edexcel should have some past ones.
princesssammy
Report 13 years ago
hey umm i can help wit units 1 2 4 5 and 6 i doin the second year so if neone has ne help on unit 11 and 20 i wud be more den grateful
sian bailey
Report 13 years ago
Help me please i am so stick on E4 and C2. I would ask my teacher but their is a tight schedual till monday and i cant get an appointment till monday morning. Please if anyone has any tip it will be much appriciated...
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh od

this have to be in tomorrow and i'm going to fail unit 22 complementary therpies if i dont get help quick :cry:

kayleighfinlay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Pure-HP)
Thank you for that but I was hoping that somebody could tell me how to structure it and if I have to do more than one activity in each care setting or just one, like my teacher told me to do. I think she's wrong so I need some help. I don't know who to go for to get some answers.

I was a few marks off a B with my Unit 4. It's not that hard. You just have to study from the book. I did that, ignoring what my teachers told me to do because they just confused me. I had too many for that subject (5 in the space of six months. Our college is really messed up.). the Health and Social Care book tells you everything you need to know. Ask for some past papers too if you can... or get them off the net. Edexcel should have some past ones.
Im doing unit 22 at the moment and my teacher said to me that the programs have to consist of 4 activities in each. So far ive only done my introduction and elderly program, i could send that to you if you want?
irish1985
Report 13 years ago
Im on Task 4 part b and c, "Show how you monitored progress and interacted appropriatley with clients" and "Describe the outcome of your programe", i just need some tips or hints on how to complete them, if anyone can help it would bb very much appreciated. Thank You So Much
xMagickalFaerie
Report 13 years ago
PLEASE can somebody help me i have to do E4 (i have to write about 4 body systems) E5 (homeostasis) and write about COSHH and RIDDOR (unit 3) for tomorrow ors i'll probably fail college :'( please can someone help me with information on body systems i have to write about the physical properties of lungs at the minute n i can't find any information on it plz help me xx thanx xx
becky evans
Report 13 years ago
unit 22 is about complementary therapies liar .
becky evans
Report 13 years ago
u liar
emmalwoodruff
Report 13 years ago
private message me wih any questions as i have just finished the course

or email me at [email protected]
destiney
Report 13 years ago
Im doing avce health and social care double also i can help you do unit 2 i got an A in it but i need your help in unit 6 the c and the a criteria or if anybody else is around can you help me with unit 6
destiney
Report 13 years ago
can some one help me with AVCE HEALTH AND SOCAIL CARE UNIT 6
destiney
Report 13 years ago
can u help me with un it 6 the c criteria please
emmalwoodruff
Report 13 years ago
email me
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (467)
38.06%
No - but I will (95)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (578)
47.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed