Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    dont you just love doing it? i do! i love sleeping in the new postion of my bed, i think its really cool, lol , im so sad! :rolleyes:
    but its hard work moving everything on your own!....so now im haveing a little break untill neighbiurs then i'll watch that and carry on moving!
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    dont you just love doing it? i do! i love sleeping in the new postion of my bed, i think its really cool, lol , im so sad! :rolleyes:
    but its hard work moving everything on your own!....so now im haveing a little break untill neighbiurs then i'll watch that and carry on moving!
    Are you participaring in the Neighbours quiz, this evening?

ReputationRep:
    erm....im not sure mabey ,lol

ReputationRep:
    erm....im not sure mabey ,lol
    I think you should

ReputationRep:
    Do you not go to school? It would explain a lot of things....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fragile_faerie)
    Do you not go to school? It would explain a lot of things....
    i do...just not today or the most of this week......well today cos my mums been drinking and im not leaving her in the house alone

ReputationRep:
    I like to do it but there is no way I could now as I have a computer in here and it would involve alot of faffing around with the wires.

ReputationRep:
    la la laa la la laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    I hate having to move mine around.

I got a new kingsize bed a few weeks back, along with a load of new bedroom furniture for in here. It took me ages to move it all around so it fitted, but now it looks good. I hate having to un-wire and re-wire all my electrical equipment.

The worst part is that it's all going to have to be done again soon so that i can lay laminate wood flooring and paint my room a different colour.

I also need to find some space so i can buy a recliner chair, but theres no possible way of doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    I hate having to move mine around.

I got a new kingsize bed a few weeks back, along with a load of new bedroom furniture for in here. It took me ages to move it all around so it fitted, but now it looks good. I hate having to un-wire and re-wire all my electrical equipment.

The worst part is that it's all going to have to be done again soon so that i can lay laminate wood flooring and paint my room a different colour.

I also need to find some space so i can buy a recliner chair, but theres no possible way of doing it.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    do you just not go to school anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    do you just not go to school anymore?
    no i do go to school

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    What's wrong with laminate flooring?

ReputationRep:
    no i do go to school
    why are you home moving your room around then

ReputationRep:
    why are you home moving your room around then
    well my mums been drinking and i dont wanna leave her here alone in the house

ReputationRep:
    Its fine i suppose, for a kitchen or a bathroom or something.

ReputationRep:
    its tacky!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    :mad: i have it in my bedroom

ReputationRep:
    :mad: i have it in my bedroom
    ... why?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's looks real good, as long as you get the decent expensive stuff.

To finish it off i'm going to get a fluffy white rug, and a mirrored ceiling. :p:

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.