This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)
I Got 7cs 2bs And An A* In Gcse I Worked My Ass Off But Swotts Like You Would Commit Suicide If You Got Grades Like Mine.guess You'de Say Obviously I've Not Worked Hard Enough What Do You Know Not Bad 4 Someone Whos Moved To 12 Different Schools And Has A Reading Ability Of A 14 Year Old.letters Mean S***.
Well done, as I said, it's admirable if you work hard and achieve your best. Probably more so than a person like me who's best is probably higher but I just never achieve that because I have no motivation. I'm not judging you.
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I Got 7cs 2bs And An A* In Gcse I Worked My Ass Off But Swotts Like You Would Commit Suicide If You Got Grades Like Mine.guess You'de Say Obviously I've Not Worked Hard Enough What Do You Know Not Bad 4 Someone Whos Moved To 12 Different Schools And Has A Reading Ability Of A 14 Year Old.letters Mean S***.
I know this is really gonna p*ss you off, but I got good grades at GCSE without too much revision...

Sorry, but we're not Swots and we know grades arn't the most important thing in the world...
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
I know this is really gonna p*ss you off, but I got good grades at GCSE without too much revision...

Sorry, but we're not Swots and we know grades arn't the most important thing in the world...
Yes.
TIGTIG
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Swotts are OK you know what you know.I've just had alot of swotts call me a thick whatever I dont call people bellow my grades thick.You know what you know but be aware when you get a B instead of an A and you say your disappointed think about what you say here its advertised.Ha Ive even been called a swott so....
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
To get into med school you need at least AAB at A2 level (not sure about AS's) but really need AAA to stand a good chance. You also must have Chemistry as one of your a-levels and are at a big advantage if you also had Biology. In addition, you need work experience within the health care sector. They like long term committments so if you have worked a couple hours a week at the local hospital (voluntary) for a year you stand a good chance. I am going to try and get in as a graduate.
TK0
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Swotts are OK you know what you know.I've just had alot of swotts call me a thick whatever I dont call people bellow my grades thick.You know what you know but be aware when you get a B instead of an A and you say your disappointed think about what you say here its advertised.Ha Ive even been called a swott so....
i dont see what ur on about. i got a B in a subject when i know i should have got an A and i was capable of it just f***ed up in the exam. So i dont see any problem with me being disappointed in that or saying it to anyone else. I wouldnt take the piss out of anyone for their grades just not nice is it
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
AABB here. Well chuffed! Particularly about my Politics B, I was going to drop it if I didn't acheive a C but I almost had a nice shiny A!
Resitting Economics module 3 and D1 Maths in January, to improve a grade and improve a module score respectively.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
:mad: Well I got 5Bs 4Cs..so you beat me and by the way an 14 year old reading age is the highest possible reading age (I am an offical trained reading tutor at my school) :mad:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.05%
No (514)
48.95%

Watched Threads