Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so your full name, what you look like, and where you live are now on TSR. how spiffing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    My grand dad also used to know Sean Connery - Sean used to help him with the milk round in Edinburgh, his real name's Tommy though.
    OMG! YES! Sean Connery was my chemistry teachers milk man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i danced with richard blackwood last night ... hehehe!
    Ooooo was he good?

My second cousin is a footballer, but he plays for Oxford in league two.

I went to primary school with the Rupert Grunt fella. (I know it is actually Grint).

That's pretty much it.

Oh and I'm related to William the Conqueror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    Ooooo was he good?
    he was actually!!

ReputationRep:
    Im going to try and get a dance from jeremy edwards next week cos hes coming over to a club on the Island. So if theres jeremy edwards in the tabloids next week with a new girlfriend, its me

ReputationRep:
    This girl who lives accross the road from me was in Eastenders when she was a little kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    OMG! YES! Sean Connery was my chemistry teachers milk man.
    lol it's a small world!
    He used to talk to my grandad saying that he was going to go to Hollywood and persue an acting career. The next thing they knew he was on the tv! They were like 'wait a minute, that looks like Tommy......it is Tommy! :eek: ' )

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.