Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have Unconditional offer to study at birmingham was just wondering. you know the form they send you when you have meet their requirement (from Ucas) and you send the slip back to confirm that you still want the place, well ive lost that form do you think it is that important? will i need it for any thing.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have Unconditional offer to study at birmingham was just wondering. you know the form they send you when you have meet their requirement (from Ucas) and you send the slip back to confirm that you still want the place, well ive lost that form do you think it is that important? will i need it for any thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Do you mean your AS12 (the one you fill in and send off to the university you intend to go to after you've got your exam results)?

If so: http://www.ucas.com/student/faqs/post_app.html#q15

If you have lost the letter, contact us on 0870 1122211

Note the AS12 letter says
    "Please return the reply slip below to the university or college immediatly, saying whether or not you are taking up the place.

"If the university or college does not recieve your reply within 14 days of this letter, it has the right to offer your place to someone else."
    Yeah thats the one i sent it all off ages ago when i got my exam result. However i had the top part out recently when i was starting a new contract for my phone ( student package 1000 free txt a month really Good!! With orange if your interested) And i lost it, think i will need it to open bank accounts etc, phone Ucas they are sending me another one (i like the people at ucas they are very friendly!!) sorted Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I recieved another AS12 form today it has another form on the bottom do i need to send that back to. I have already sent back the original form last summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    If you sent the original form on to your university (NOT back to UCAS) then there's no need to send it again
    Nah i sent it to my uni and i have a had accommodation stuff through so i guess that means everything cool! Thanks

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.