The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well derrrr....talk about wot stress is and y ppl get stressed...un those rrrr obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coz den u cud expand un talk about causes of stress and how ppl treat stress (lyk chilin out!)........juz stuff lyk dat!
Reply 2
you could also say what happens to people if dey get too stressed. sum ppls hair falls out, or dey get spots.sum may becom rely severe and get depressed, then they mite kill demselves.
2start u hv 2 rely catch ppls attention....but i dno how u can do dat sori
You could say how stressful making this presentation was perhaps? Maybe that would be a good introduction?
Reply 4
I don't believe Stress exists between us students, instead pressure is exerted on to us.
There are much more 'stressful' things than the usual suspects of coursework deadlines and exam results, such as

loss of job
marriage breakdown
mortality
Dale Winton

If you explain that pressure is the major benefactor of stress, you are on a winner.
I bid you Good day.
start by introducing stress... show what stress is by a short skit or something. act out what kind of stress you're going to present. it always work for me!
Well, if you do AS Psychology, then you would find it really easy! The stress section was divided up into 3 main parts:

- Stress as a bodily response - like how stress is defined, its relationship with illness (immune system or cardiovascular diseases)
- Sources of stress - life changes (divorces, deaths), workplace stress
- Stress Management - physical approaches (controlling hormones etc...), psychological approaches (self-inoculation etc...)

Hope this helps you structure your talk on stress a bit more... :biggrin:

At the moment, I'm kinda stressed out from coursework, revision for January exams and UCAS and my eczema has started again! My knuckles are all red at the moment and it really hurts when the skin cracks up. This is an example of a stress-related illness as well...

Latest

Trending

Trending