Does anyone speak it?
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by TIGTIG)
Does anyone speak it?
I did it for 2 years at school, in years 8 and 9, but I can hardly remember anything now. Apart from the basic hello, goodbye, my name is Sarah, I live in Reading and I am 13 years old (I was 13 when I learnt that sentence and I don't know what 18 is anymore!). Oh and I remember the word for guinea pig!!!
TIGTIG
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I did it for 2 years at school, in years 8 and 9, but I can hardly remember anything now. Apart from the basic hello, goodbye, my name is Sarah, I live in Reading and I am 13 years old (I was 13 when I learnt that sentence and I don't know what 18 is anymore!). Oh and I remember the word for guinea pig!!!
Its ashsame we british dont try to speak languages outside europe FRENCH is crap I can say f**K u u old fart tavu vali postdal ti star purdet. i can write russian the alphabets cool
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Da!

Well... no.
Vladimir Putin
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
ja gabarit po russku, troshke
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vladimir Putin)
ja gabarit po russku, troshke
wow what did that mean
Vladimir Putin
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
wow what did that mean
I speak in russian, a little
TIGTIG
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vladimir Putin)
I speak in russian, a little
where did you learn za govorah rooskee troshtkee
Sza
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
draasvityeh! men yasa voot Sza. kak dilya?
Red_Taboo
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Sza)
draasvityeh! men yasa voot Sza. kak dilya?
i am very well thank u, and u?
(did russian for my gcse's but totally forgotton it, cant even rememba how to say d above ^^ can rememba how to read it though!=P)
donnaxx
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i tried it!!
Joanne
Report 17 years ago
I am doing it for GCSE at the minute and finding it much easier then French. Once you know the alphabet it is pretty easy and if it can be said slightly interesting. Also I think it is going to be quite a valuable language to have and I am considering doing it for A level.
Tina
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i lurrrrrveee russian...ilove ths sound and its always bin one of my ideas to learn it since i was quiet young. i know some basic conversation but havent got time to learn more yet. but it sounds great.
Russain
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Its ashsame we british dont try to speak languages outside europe FRENCH is crap I can say f**K u u old fart tavu vali postdal ti star purdet. i can write russian the alphabets cool

Who gives cares about learning russian. I hate russians. I'm never going to go there. And I don't want to learn it so **** you.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I want to learn Russian one day! At the moment, I'm doing AS Italian and hope to study Maths or something and then both Japanese and Italian as my options if possible. I have also spoken Cantonese for all my life as well. Once I have become fluent enough with Italian and Japanese, I wanna learn at least one more language, either German or Russian. Learning languages is the only thing I'm really sure I want to do and enjoy the most. If I could, I would want to be fluent in English, Cantonese, Italian, Japanese, German, Russian and maybe French or Mandarin.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Tina)
i lurrrrrveee russian...ilove ths sound and its always bin one of my ideas to learn it since i was quiet young. i know some basic conversation but havent got time to learn more yet. but it sounds great.
im polish. similar to russian
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (268)
51.94%
No (248)
48.06%

Watched Threads