Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Gayboy09)
    So would using correct grammar, as you have set a great example by not using a captial letter at the start of your sentence and you have also failed to use a full stop.
    register, i could make you bigtime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    hes dislexic u muppet so shut up!!!
    dyslexic actually and u must look a muppet for spelling that wrong. Hah I am not dyslexic so up yours. Pitiful excuse anyway - I believe there is this number disorder similar to dyslexia, which I believe evidently runs in my family yet I do not use it as an excuse. why is dyslexia an excuse when people cannot simply remember how to spell - if they tried then I would give it to them but, I know many dyslexics who go into this negative self fulfilling prophecy as is evident on this thread. deal with it...

(Original post by Blamps)
    dyslexic actually and u must look a muppet for spelling that wrong. Hah I am not dyslexic so up yours. Pitiful excuse anyway - I believe there is this number disorder similar to dyslexia, which I believe evidently runs in my family yet I do not use it as an excuse. why is dyslexia an excuse when people cannot simply remember how to spell - if they tried then I would give it to them but, I know many dyslexics who go into this negative self fulfilling prophecy as is evident on this thread. deal with it...
    stop saying "i believe" u moose sucker. u sound like martin luther king. u wannabe

f*** yo vocab!!! im doing my best. i only have to anser to myself!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistereds)
    stop saying "i believe" u moose sucker. u sound like martin luther king. u wannabe
    I have a dream that one day dyslexics will stop using it as an excuse for everything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    f*** yo vocab!!! im doing my best. i only have to anser to myself!!!
    what is the phrase f**kyo vocab supposed to mean. Furthermore, I am sure with a little effort you could learn how to spell answer

what is the phrase f**kyo vocab supposed to mean. Furthermore, I am sure with a little effort you could learn how to spell answer
    im gonna run you over you frog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered-=)
    im gonna run you over you frog.
    how am I a frog??

ReputationRep:
    how am I a frog??
    if it about my surname, then you have got it all wrong my unregistered friend

f*** yo voacab!

didnt have n e thing to do with it. u sound like a frog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistere)
    didnt have n e thing to do with it. u sound like a frog.
    well my name is from the channel island, Jersey hence the french feel to it although I would take note that my family stopped being French since about 1066 k...so I am not a frog... and what does a frog type to sound like one...croak rebip?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    f*** yo voacab!
    is the seemingly simplistic vocab that I am using too harsh on the dyslexics...will have to resort to americanisms and phonetics then

well my name is from the channel island, Jersey hence the french feel to it although I would take note that my family stopped being French since about 1066 k...so I am not a frog... and what does a frog type to sound like one...croak rebip?
    ur a proper frog. stop it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnregisteredA)
    ur a proper frog. stop it.
    bow down to the interllectual masters, the unregistered gang - all of a sudden they have identified a new human species, the frogman

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE NOW REGISTERED.

When do I get 'Made Bigtime' ?

Moving on to more important issues...Unregistered the vagabond clealry shows his alien like status to us, the glorious people of England. Being of french desent, we can assume he prefers wine to our british pint, and also devours crossaints at a rapid rate of knots.
    And about his 1066...
    Do you believe that the battle of hastings made you English all of a sudden? Did you suddenly crave for a cup of tea? No you didn't, hell, you wasn't even born then. You lack knowledge, you also lack a place to live.
    VAGABOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    I HAVE NOW REGISTERED.

When do I get 'Made Bigtime' ?

Moving on to more important issues...Unregistered the vagabond clealry shows his alien like status to us, the glorious people of England. Being of french desent, we can assume he prefers wine to our british pint, and also devours crossaints at a rapid rate of knots.
    And about his 1066...
    Do you believe that the battle of hastings made you English all of a sudden? Did you suddenly crave for a cup of tea? No you didn't, hell, you wasn't even born then. You lack knowledge, you also lack a place to live.
    VAGABOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well considering this is a mongrel nation, so technically many off us are foreign and my argument was that my ancestors became connected to England all those years ago and since my ancestors have been living here for approx 1000 years, i think I am entitled to call myself English...anyway, I bet I know a lot more than you about History
    and anyway, I thought the unregistered guy was calling me a frog on the basis of my name as many people have before

ReputationRep:
    "anyway, I bet I know a lot more than you about History "

In fact blamps, I wasn;t meant to target you.
    But now it has turned in to an all out war, what a stupid comment to make. You have no evidence which suggests you are better at history than me, and quite frankly, I dont give a shiny Sh*t if you are worse than me.

END OF THE ROAD.
    UNREGISTERED IS THE ENEMY.

gayboy

i live forever, forever and forever.

im gonna come down to ur house and bomb it with my fireworks. im gonna kick your car in and turn it upside down. man im gonna break all your windows. im gonna kick ur door in then put a petty bomb through the letterbox. im gonna leave ur gas on and ur gonna die of carbon monoxide poisoning. all this is gonna happen whilst u sleep GAYBOY.!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered..)
    gayboy

i live forever, forever and forever.

im gonna come down to ur house and bomb it with my fireworks. im gonna kick your car in and turn it upside down. man im gonna break all your windows. im gonna kick ur door in then put a petty bomb through the letterbox. im gonna leave ur gas on and ur gonna die of carbon monoxide poisoning. all this is gonna happen whilst u sleep GAYBOY.!
    r u a juvenville snout tokin deliquent bruv?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2003
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.