Badges:
Report 17 years ago
gayboy why are u so abusive?
gayboy09
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Unregistered, what a poor attempt to redeem youself.
They laugh at you in the north, they mock you in the south.

I don't believe you are immortal, and i dont believe your comments will immortalise you, for you are a vagabond, that enjoys cheap wine and sleeping on park benches.
I dont know where to begin on your story of what you will do, such things as you dont know where I live, you dont have enough strength to kick my dorr in, or smash my windows, you also claim ownership of a non existent bomb. Shame on you, shame on you.
Also you can't operate a gas stove, as you are a vegatable, in a vegatable state.
DNX
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I wantid to go to universety when I wus older but I got reely bad grades in my gcse results. The highist I got wuz a E. Altegether I got two E one F four G and two U. The colege didnt want to exsept me for a levels which I reely wanted to do becaose I always wantid to goto universety. When I got my results my mum shoutid at me and says I wus lazy and spend all the time playing playstaion games. I cried miself too sleep and everybudy thinks I am a faylure. I arent doing anything for months now I didnt get a job and my mum keeps shouting at me to get a jobcentre. I am scarred to get a job becaose I dont know how to talk to intiview. I have been crieng myself to sleep most nites because I let everybudy down and myself and rined my life now.

mate, i think u should do GNVQ and work really really hard and get a Distingtion and then u can do any alevel course accept maths, science, english LOL as u havnt passed any subject ???

i am doing gnvq intermadate... and its sooooo easy! i am hoping that i get a Distintion ! after that i can do btec national in software dev and alevel maths and alevel physics ( ps. i was really really good at science i dont know why i faild)
gayboy1
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
gay boy if u cant say any thing postive pls dont say it! if i was the adminstrator of this site i would have used your ip to hack u like a *****
gayboy09
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'll tell you why you failed shall i?
You failed because you answered the questions wrong on the damn exam paper, or you didn't know the material. You say you are good at it, but good would have prevented the grades of failure. You are an idiot, you didn't do enough work, you are a slacker.
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by DNX)
I wantid to go to universety when I wus older but I got reely bad grades in my gcse results. The highist I got wuz a E. Altegether I got two E one F four G and two U. The colege didnt want to exsept me for a levels which I reely wanted to do becaose I always wantid to goto universety. When I got my results my mum shoutid at me and says I wus lazy and spend all the time playing playstaion games. I cried miself too sleep and everybudy thinks I am a faylure. I arent doing anything for months now I didnt get a job and my mum keeps shouting at me to get a jobcentre. I am scarred to get a job becaose I dont know how to talk to intiview. I have been crieng myself to sleep most nites because I let everybudy down and myself and rined my life now.

mate, i think u should do GNVQ and work really really hard and get a Distingtion and then u can do any alevel course accept maths, science, english LOL as u havnt passed any subject ???

i am doing gnvq intermadate... and its sooooo easy! i am hoping that i get a Distintion ! after that i can do btec national in software dev and alevel maths and alevel physics ( ps. i was really really good at science i dont know why i faild)
jeez, I can see why you did not do well
Unregistereds
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
jeez, I can see why you did not do well
why matey?
Unregistere32d
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
sooo many people are doing computer science... i bet none of them are gonna get any jobs LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL dummies!
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistereds)
why matey?
because he/she cannot punctuate, form basic sentences, spell
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered..)
gayboy

i live forever, forever and forever.

im gonna come down to ur house and bomb it with my fireworks. im gonna kick your car in and turn it upside down. man im gonna break all your windows. im gonna kick ur door in then put a petty bomb through the letterbox. im gonna leave ur gas on and ur gonna die of carbon monoxide poisoning. all this is gonna happen whilst u sleep GAYBOY.!

it's no use telling him you're going to do it. The idea of that sort of attack is that he does NOT know beforehand
sneakers
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
whats going on?
___
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
because he/she cannot punctuate, form basic sentences, spell
Well the grammar in that sentence is also pretty ****. Why do you feel you have to insult everyone? Does it make you feel big to put everyone else down? People come to this site for help and get slammed if they haven't got straight As. Every little mistake in their writing is pointed out and they are generally made to feel a fool, when really it is the people doing the insulting that look like a ****.

The majority of the people that form this 'community' are pieces of ****.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ___)
Well the grammar in that sentence is also pretty ****. Why do you feel you have to insult everyone? Does it make you feel big to put everyone else down? People come to this site for help and get slammed if they haven't got straight As. Every little mistake in their writing is pointed out and they are generally made to feel a fool, when really it is the people doing the insulting that look like a ****.

I admit I don't like the pedantic nature of this place as well. A bad side effect of intelligence I suppose, wanting everything to be right and hating it when it ain't. But I don't like you calling the majority 'pieces of sh*t', those are my homies you're ****ging off with undue cause! These people are great, and I can live with their finickyness.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ___)
well said, there has been some pretty nasty comments tonight. people seem eager to pick arguements.

(Original post by ___)
i disagree on this, it's a small minority, the majority of people here are nice and helpful,it's jus the odd few who make us look bad.

don't judge everyone by a few posts!

lou xxx
___
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
maybe i am being harsh, but it's so annoying to see the constant bickering and insulting that goes on here.
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ___)

And let me guess you are just jealous because you got **** grades and are mentally ******ed?
ADVICE
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Kev)

Holy crap! You want to go to university? Are you handicapped? Did you go to a special needs school? If I were you i'd stop crying yourself to sleep and take a job sweeping the streets because you are obviously not the most mentally capable individual. Just by your spelling, grammar and punctuation alone. Tell me this is a joke?
Adhsur
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ADVICE)
Holy crap! You want to go to university? Are you handicapped? Did you go to a special needs school? If I were you i'd stop crying yourself to sleep and take a job sweeping the streets because you are obviously not the most mentally capable individual. Just by your spelling, grammar and punctuation alone. Tell me this is a joke?
Don't be so insensitive. There is a chance he is telling the truth.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ADVICE)
You are a *******.
ADVICE
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
You are a *******.
No i'm just being brutally honest someone needs to tell him. Come on. This is surely a wind up anyway.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.14%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.27%
Live streaming events (51)
8.72%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.4%
A uni comparison tool (136)
23.25%
An in-person event when available (130)
22.22%