Summer Jobs Watch

This discussion is closed.
Taldarion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Well at the moment i'm living overseas, but i'm coming back to England for the summer so i can earn some cash before uni. I was wondering when the best time is to start applying for sumemr jobs and where are the best places to look (generally).

Cheers
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
dont wait till like may to find a summer job cos all the good ones will be gone by then
Niaya
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Taldarion)
Well at the moment i'm living overseas, but i'm coming back to England for the summer so i can earn some cash before uni. I was wondering when the best time is to start applying for sumemr jobs and where are the best places to look (generally).

Cheers
hiya is their anyway you can listen to british radio they advertise for summer jobs on local stations

o email bars and stuff the ones near me look for people in the summer to do bbqs and stuff its out side so its good for the summer
Sparkle1984
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Finding a summer job other than manual work is a nightmare. At the end of my first-year, I visited virtually every employment agency in my city and personally handed them my CV (about 20 agencies in all). I was looking for something like Data Entry. None of them had a suitable job for me, in fact I never heard from most of agencies again. I think the problem was that most of the data entry jobs are temp-to-perm jobs, and they wouldn't want someone to work for just 3 months.
Taldarion
Rep:
?
ok, unfortunatly i dont think i can get any local radio stations. is there anywher online that i could go to look?
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
u can probably just turn up and get some job at the beach ... is wot my bro
Taldarion
Rep:
?
sorry, had a brain wave and googled it. If anyone else is interested i found quite a good site dedecated to this;

http://www.justjobs4students.co.uk/
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Luckily I live in a touristy place so during the summer you find a job at pretty much anytime if you need to. Nowt in the winter though
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (75)
27.68%
No (196)
72.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed