Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    General Studies allows me to develop an abstract mode of thought. Business Studies has helped broaden my depth of logical awareness while my study of Home Economics has improved my cooking skills and helped further my sociological awareness. A degree in Culinary Arts Management would also make full use of my economics skills.

\o/

ReputationRep:
    what personal statement? this guy didnt get a single C grade at GCSE? lol..this is so funny..not a single C at GCSE, EEU at A-Level, and no personal statement. he fails the matriculation requirement of a C in Maths and a C in Science at GCSE!!!! Hilarious. And EEU, can you imagine them turning down and AAA candidate who got straight A's at GCSE, with a top personal statement, for this guy!!! Irony or what!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kildare)
    Yup, that personal statement really does ooze GCSE (E) grade English xthup. The admissons tutors wouldn't be in lthe east bit suspicious about it.
    kildare, I've noticed you use 'xthup' quite a bit. What's it mean???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BABYGUY)
    what personal statement? this guy didnt get a single C grade at GCSE? lol..this is so funny..not a single C at GCSE, EEU at A-Level, and no personal statement. he fails the matriculation requirement of a C in Maths and a C in Science at GCSE!!!! Hilarious. And EEU, can you imagine them turning down and AAA candidate who got straight A's at GCSE, with a top personal statement, for this guy!!! Irony or what!!!
    Well first of all it’s not at all “ironic”. And secondly, and most importantly, it’s a bit rich to criticize someone else’s intelligence when you have taken retardedness to new depths previously thought impossible during your time posting on this board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    kildare, I've noticed you use 'xthup' quite a bit. What's it mean???
    "thumbs up"- basically.

ReputationRep:
    "thumbs up"- basically.
    Okay then! Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    \o/ is another good one.

ReputationRep:
    \o/ is another good one.
    Yeah a cheering person. \o/ yay!

ReputationRep:
    this is a "cliche" personal statement. u just edited some words. besides that, the sentence formulation etc. is still the same as the one's on the web.

i would advise u to use ur own words. the examiners will recognise this ps by the first sentence. i read the first sentence of each paragraph and recognised this...didn't bother to read the rest.

I will pass my A-levels, i will get into LSE and i will sleep with as many women as i can. hows that hor a show?

ReputationRep:
    Well first of all it’s not at all “ironic”. And secondly, and most importantly, it’s a bit rich to criticize someone else’s intelligence when you have taken retardedness to new depths previously thought impossible during your time posting on this board.
    Lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *mjg*)
    this is da st8ment that will get me into LSE
    i have to say it seems absolutely ridiculous that u actually believe this is gonna get you into a uni. it looks to me (an inexperienced PS reader) that its just been shoved full of long words and all the stuff 'they'd like to hear'. do u actually belong to any of those groups? good luck with that application!
    and about the whole sleeping with women thing, if ur as much of an idiot as is suggested by ur stupid stupid and arrogant logic, good luck with that too coz u seem to me to be a complete IDIOT!!! (for want of a better word)

(Original post by Tek)
    Lol!!
    It is funny lol!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 6, 2003
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.