The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

check your pockets and make up that you've just passed your driving test and had to send your license of to get your proper one, dunno if it works, just made it up
Reply 2
I'm not 17, im 19 o_O
Reply 3
Erm I pretended that I went to Birmingham Uni once, cos it was a student night and I just said that I didn't have my card with me and they asked me what halls, room number etc ... so I just said my friend's details. It worked.
Reply 4
Refused
I'm not 17, im 19 o_O

that's nice, want a medal?
lol.

how about you're going on holiday and dont want to lose your passport...
but then what. what if they still say no. becuase some of my friends can get in even if they're realy grumpy ones
if your friends can do it, ask them for ideas. Wear a 21st badge and get your friends to pretend their celebrating your birthday.
Reply 6
britishseapower
if your friends can do it, ask them for ideas. Wear a 21st badge and get your friends to pretend their celebrating your birthday.

an 18th badge may be more convincing :wink:
Reply 7
mik1w
that's nice, want a medal?
lol.

what colour is it?

bouncers wont usually ask you for ID if you're with a group of friends who look older than, say 17.
Reply 8
britishseapower

For full effect carry a minimum of 12 "i am 21 today balloons" and a cake under one arm. Offer the bouncers a slice, and give them the bit that says 21 on it. This should work as a subliminal message.

Or you could just order a fake id.........
timeofyourlife
an 18th badge may be more convincing :wink:

no because if its just turned your birthday they will most definitely ask for ID plus they will suspect some of your mates will be underage.
Reply 10
pretend youve lost your driving liscence, and cry when you "discover" its lost, saying oh my god i had it earlier i cant believe i lost it.

ive seen bouncers id people when they were carrying ballons that said 21.
and if they ask you how old you are say youre 19, that always worked with me, but it never worked when i said i was 18, just make sure you give them the right date of birth!
Reply 11
Refused
what colour is it?

bouncers wont usually ask you for ID if you're with a group of friends who look older than, say 17.

ive been asked for id when i was out with a group of people who were all older than 18, one of them was 25 i think, and knew the bouncers.
wear a fake tattoo
Reply 13
britishseapower
wear a fake tattoo

Or he could flirt with the bouncer
Reply 14
if you have a fake ID they will laugh in your face... ive seen it happen lol
Reply 15
they do the '21' rule now-if you look uinder 21 they id you.
you should make eye contact with a doorman and say something to them. A lot of the time if you don't do this you get asked for ID.
Reply 17
ok cool, psychological approach.
what kind of thing? "nice trenchcoat?" lol
Reply 18
ruthiepooos
they do the '21' rule now-if you look uinder 21 they id you.

a lot of places just put up the signs, but dont really follow it. ive seen it loads of bars and supermarkets, but i have very rarely been asked for id in these places, even though i there is no way that i look 21.
mik1w
ok cool, psychological approach.
what kind of thing? "nice trenchcoat?" lol

like 'good evening' or 'hello'

they will more than likely ID you if you are trying to just look away and barrel through. I've worked in a lot of clubs so I know what they're like. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending