hi, i was wondering if n e one could help. i am doing my coursework on memory and i am going to find out what works best when trying to recall a list of words, imagery or repetition? could some 1 please help as i am not sure what to write in the introduction.
Turn on thread page Beta
psychology coursework on memory watch
- Thread Starter
- 05-11-2003 20:48
- 05-11-2003 21:04
i'vjus done my cswrk on memory 2 but we had 2 conditions (1 with images, 1 without) to see which group remembered most, therefore to see whether imagery aids recall or not.
in ur intro u need to include things like:
* a brief explanation of wot ur gonna do in ur study
* background research on that topic ie: things which affect memory
* relevant studies/theories
* the study which u r replicating (if there is one)
* a brief method for ur own study