Turn on thread page Beta

HELP - If you check my translation I can get a job watch

Announcements

Hello! I have been offered a job and in order to get it I have to translate a text into English. I
    have done it, but I'm not sure it sounds great. It's made up of several paragraphs that will be
    spoken on loudspeakers in the beach. What I ask you please is to read it and if you can point out
    some mistakes I may have done, let me know. Will you? Ok, here it is

"Form now on until 8 in the evening, the Civil Protection surveillance and salvage station
    will be open.

Enjoy Parador Beach, awarded with the European Union Blue Flag which grants the quality of its
    water, sand and services. It also rewards our Council Efforts to keep the enviroment in this
    paradisiacal zone of the shore of Huelva. Enjoy this beach being respectful with every of its
    natural places.

Remember the flags on top of watch towers report sea conditions.

Red flag means bathing is absolutely forbidden. Yellow flag advices to be very careful in the sea.
    Green Flag reports that the sea is in perfect conditions for bathing.

Besides, remember that pets and fishing rods are completely forbidden in the beach. When using
    public showers, please, don't use soap. Be respectful of parking signs and zones. It's forbidden to
    park on beach entries. Please, follow lifeguards and watchmen indications.

This year blue flag again.

In a few minutes, the Civil Protection surveillance and salvage station will be closed. Thank you
    and good evening."

Thank you very much for your help

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.