i need a new band to listn too

Watch
This discussion is closed.
magpiemags
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
i love muse, inme, red hot chillie peppers but lately i have got a bit bored of the same thing over and over... does anyone have any suggestions for a GOOD band i could listen too instead?
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by magpiemags)
i love muse, inme, red hot chillie peppers but lately i have got a bit bored of the same thing over and over... does anyone have any suggestions for a GOOD band i could listen too instead?
Radiohead, Slayer, 5 pointe o, old Machinehead although they have gone back to their roots hmm, old deftones, napalm death..it's all good
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
lostprophets! they rock! i really like those bands, but these guys are my favourites.

lou xxx
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Linkin Park. Travis. Stereophonics (if you ain't already mentioned them).

NOT Limp Bizkit. They are Limp and they take the Bizkit [I need a slap - Z]!

Turin Brakes. Feeder (though I don't have an album of theirs but I really like Just The Way I'm Feeling.

But Linkin Park definitely. If you don't like them straight away they will grow on you. Though after hearing the Reanimation album you can't help but like them.
Flo28
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Finch
HIM

ps luv time is runnin out thou ive had it a while and its gettin bit bornin, oo and feelin gud and californication id THE best
magpiemags
thanks, ill give them a listen
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
lostprophets! they rock! i really like those bands, but these guys are my favourites.

lou xxx
oh dear...only just caught on the bandwagon..I remember buying that CD when they were relatively small, seeing them in small clubs and then boom..here comes the teenybooping train
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Linkin Park. Travis. Stereophonics (if you ain't already mentioned them).

NOT Limp Bizkit. They are Limp and they take the Bizkit [I need a slap - Z]!

Turin Brakes. Feeder (though I don't have an album of theirs but I really like Just The Way I'm Feeling.

But Linkin Park definitely. If you don't like them straight away they will grow on you. Though after hearing the Reanimation album you can't help but like them.
all crap

Linkin=boy band
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Flo28)
Finch
HIM

ps luv time is runnin out thou ive had it a while and its gettin bit bornin, oo and feelin gud and californication id THE best
HIM = complete shite
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
aye too true

for fresh bands look to JET, kings of leon, the libertines, yeah yeah yeahs, datsuns,

i could go on, :cool:
Unregistered#
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I suggest you listen to Evanescence
their album 'fallen' is extremely good and so is 'origin'
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
all crap

Linkin=boy band
<points wrist-slitter at Blamps>
magpiemags
yeh i like linkin park, i have alot of there music
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
has ne body seen that vid Imperium...that is so good..*starts playing air guitar and head banging*
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Try Athlete - they are a bit different. Although probably not rock enough, if you like INME. I like muse and the chilis but I'm more into indie than metal or hard rock.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
try that band...atari teenage riot for something different
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered#)
I like that album Fallen, especially My Immortal. Amy Lee has a great voice, she's 21 and she's buff!!! Sex gothess!
king of swords
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered#)
Agrees *nods*, also if you're looking for quality AND quantity go for Metallica (10 albums or so ), their old stuff is good (eg. master of puppets).
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I like that album Fallen, especially My Immortal. Amy Lee has a great voice, she's 21 and she's buff!!! Sex gothess!
u should like a typical teeny booper no offence
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
muse are an awesome band, fave tracks off the new album guys?

mine are apocalypse please, thoughts of a dying aethist, butterflies and hurricanes.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (570)
50.09%
No (568)
49.91%

Watched Threads