Turn on thread page Beta

i need a new band to listn too watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I like that album Fallen, especially My Immortal. Amy Lee has a great voice, she's 21 and she's buff!!! Sex gothess!
    Hehehe i've seen her in a wedding dress hehehe (just to make you jealous of course :P).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    u should like a typical teeny booper no offence
    Hmmph. None taken. I'm not a grunger. I just like good music, of all sorts.

You're nearing 1000 posts! Look for my 1000th post thread if you want to make yours there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king of swords)
    Agrees *nods*, also if you're looking for quality AND quantity go for Metallica (10 albums or so ), their old stuff is good (eg. master of puppets).
    Slayer! Pantera, Napalm death, Madcapsule markets (the latter is a very original band) *ponders and thinks about the craziness of the capsules - starts whistling to 'sunny beach' and then forms his own circle pit*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    oh dear...only just caught on the bandwagon..I remember buying that CD when they were relatively small, seeing them in small clubs and then boom..here comes the teenybooping train
    you have no idea! i got their fakesoundofprogress album over 2 years ago + have been crazy about them since. i have met 3 of the guys (mike chiplin, jamie + stu) + they were all lovely. my best mate has the limited edition vinyl of fsop (only 200 copies) + she got it signed by them all except ian + mike lewis last week at their gig in manchester (damn my parents for booking a holiday). i genuinely love them as a band and can't wait for the new album.

*moral* find out the facts before you make accusations

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king of swords)
    Hehehe i've seen her in a wedding dress hehehe (just to make you jealous of course :P).
    Grrr... <points wrist-slitter at king of swords>

"HIM = complete shite" :O:O:O:O i am truly offended

ReputationRep:
    i like evenesance too, although i have only ever heard one of there albums, thnx for posting

thnx u guys this is hlping alot

ReputationRep:
    Why has no one mentioned Bon Jovi!?!?

Goo Goo Dolls, Placebo.. er.. Bon Jovi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    you have no idea! i got their fakesoundofprogress album over 2 years ago + have been crazy about them since. i have met 3 of the guys (mike chiplin, jamie + stu) + they were all lovely. my best mate has the limited edition vinyl of fsop (only 200 copies) + she got it signed by them all except ian + mike lewis last week at their gig in manchester (damn my parents for booking a holiday). i genuinely love them as a band and can't wait for the new album.

*moral* find out the facts before you make accusations

lou xxx
    okay, but you know how it has become although I still think they are a geniune band and I had the album when it was like so unheard of...just sitting in a dusty corner of the local record shop...same story with one of my mates and nickelback all those years ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Why has no one mentioned Bon Jovi!?!?

Goo Goo Dolls, Placebo.. er.. Bon Jovi
    Okay now it's people I ain't heard of. Try Sean Paul or Christina Aguilera's Stripped, an amazing album! No it's not pop as you'd expect it, just a strong album.

ReputationRep:
    what the f**k is the heartagram and love metal - that is so tacky

ReputationRep:
    why not look into some older stuff,
    the clash
    hendrix :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Okay now it's people I ain't heard of. Try Sean Paul or Christina Aguilera's Stripped, an amazing album! No it's not pop as you'd expect it, just a strong album.
    <shakes head in dismay>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    the clash
    My old Science teacher was mad for Jimi Hendrix! During the lesson he would ensure total silence, then get his electric guitar out and play some simple stuff that was supposed to be Jimi Hendrix. How annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Grrr... <points wrist-slitter at king of swords>
    *runs away from ZJuwelH in terror*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    <shakes head in dismay>
    What!? Sean Paul man! Uh-dutty yeah!

ReputationRep:
    the clash
    indeed, or the bluesbreakers if u play guitar, sex pistols - it's all good
    recites *London's calling*
    or pehaps the Ramones for American old skool punk

ReputationRep:
    eh???? hendrix is a ledgend, :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What!? Sean Paul man! Uh-dutty yeah!
    a grunge hey? oh dear...plz go to a Slayer gig and see what being a grunge is about...also wear ur linkin tee at the gig and I would give u a fiver if u survived 10 secs in pit

ReputationRep:
    eh???? hendrix is a ledgend, :rolleyes:
    I wasn't disputing that!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 5, 2003
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.