Watch
This discussion is closed.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Blamps)
a grunge hey? oh dear...plz go to a Slayer gig and she what being a grunge is about...also wear ur linkin tee at the gig and I would give u a fiver if u survived 10 secs in pit
I said I'm NOT a grunger.
king of swords
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
My old Science teacher was mad for Jimi Hendrix! During the lesson he would ensure total silence, then get his electric guitar out and play some simple stuff that was supposed to be Jimi Hendrix. How annoying!
Did he play it like Hendrix was supposed to have done (ie. as though he was left handed even though he was actually right handed)??
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
What!? Sean Paul man! Uh-dutty yeah!
Have nothing against Sean Paul but how can you not of heard of Bon Jovi!?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
okay, but you know how it has become although I still think they are a geniune band and I had the album when it was like so unheard of...just sitting in a dusty corner of the local record shop...same story with one of my mates and nickelback all those years ago
yeah, i think made my point there. i do know what you mean. i can't wait for people to start talkin about the lps in the same way as they do evanescance or nickelback or linkin park + people being unable to get tickets for huge stadiums + i'll be like 'ha, i have a copy of their cheapy album made for a laugh that they toured on forever + i met some of the band + i saw sexy lee gaze in leeds completely unnoticed'

guys this is the bandwagon to follow- the lostprophets are seriously going to make it big with the new album (out february-ish)

lou xxx
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
ah well its all good really, i spelt legend wrong but hey ho, what about funeral for a friend , personally i hate the blighters but my friends like the music u like so mebbe is appealing :eek:
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by king of swords)
Did he play it like Hendrix was supposed to have done (ie. as though he was left handed even though he was actually right handed)??
*slow hand* is also a master
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Have nothing against Sean Paul but how can you not of heard of Bon Jovi!?
I meant the Goo-Goo Dolls or whatever. Bon Jovi I've heard of, I am living on Earth after all!
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
were the lost prophets the band to have the song "shenobi" if so not my cuppa tea.
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
u should all listen to seasons in the abyss by Slayer..tis a classic

also, who heard Chimaira -another excellent up and coming band
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
were the lost prophets the band to have the song "shenobi" if so not my cuppa tea.
Yeh I've heard of them.. can't remember any of their songs though :confused:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by king of swords)
I can't remember! Just the tune, the same four notes over and over. And while we're trying to do work that he wants handed in five minutes ago or something. Grrr!
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
u should all listen to seasons in the abyss by Slayer..tis a classic

also, who heard Chimaira -another excellent up and coming band
*recites ridculously long Slayer solo*
Blamps
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I can't remember! Just the tune, the same four notes over and over. And while we're trying to do work that he wants handed in five minutes ago or something. Grrr!
he played with his teeth as well, and did all these crazy stuff i.e playing it whilst it was on his back or head
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
yeah they did 'shinobi vs. dragon ninja'- there is an unwritten rule that you must jump up and down insanely when that song is on (it's a reflex). they also did 'fakesoundofprogress' and their new single 'burn burn' is out this week. oh yeah, and their supporting linkin park (3 weeks after their own sellout tour)

lou xxx
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
have you ever seen one of the chilis guitarists guitars with fugazi written on it? he is extremely good taste...

by fugazi's latest album the argument and listen
Jonny W
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
My Bloody Valentine, "Loveless".

Jonny W.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (39)
13.68%
Virtual campus tours/open days (64)
22.46%
Live streaming events (25)
8.77%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (27)
9.47%
A uni comparison tool (67)
23.51%
An in-person event when available (63)
22.11%