don't remember any others though
Reply 2
Whats the time mr wolf
sleeping lions
red letter
ring a ring a roses
hmm... what else? other stuff i forget
Reply 3
Oooo Hop Scotch as well! Forgot about that one.
need_money
What kind of games did you play at primary school?

Football
Reply 5
Polo, stuck in the mud, bulldog, hopscotch, what's the time mr wolf, and my personal fave kiss chase!
Chardonnay
Polo

You played Polo? :eek:
Wat like on horses and ****?
Reply 7
Chardonnay
Polo, stuck in the mud, bulldog, hopscotch, what's the time mr wolf, and my personal fave kiss chase!

Yep Yep! :biggrin: Thats Kiss cuddle and torture. :biggrin: What a genius game that was. :p:

That game polo, was that like where someone was "up" and they said "names of...[something] e.g cars. And everyone would choose a type of car and then they would tell the person that was up and they would shout one of the types out and whoever had chosen that type had to kind of race the person that was up by running up to the wall, touching it and shouting "Polo!" and then running back down to everyone else and doing the same.
If it is then we called that Polio. :smile:
Reply 8
Chardonnay

omigod i played kiss chase!! we also played some weird game that lasted like a year, and it was weird fantasy thing... i got to be a princess!!
Reply 9
football, rugby, rounders :biggrin:
Reply 10
mc_watson87

Lol, no. The game where you run between two point, P-O-L-O... hmm not explaining it very well! :p:
Reply 11
mc_watson87

Or maybe it was just making big holes through the mints.
Reply 12
The best was when you got married. I had 5 husbands in primary school :eek: bigamist!
Chardonnay
Lol, no. The game where you run between two point, P-O-L-O... hmm not explaining it very well! :p:

Hmmm, like bulldog?
Reply 14
mc_watson87
Hmmm, like bulldog?

Yeah, it's similar.
Doctor Doctor!
kiss chase :redface:
Polo
Dodgeball
rounders
football
tig.
Reply 17
DaveManUK
tig.

Cartoon tig! :biggrin:
need_money
Cartoon tig! :biggrin:

no, just tig.
Reply 19
DaveManUK
no, just tig.

Yes but we used to play cartoon tig as well.......

Latest

Trending

Trending