The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Bathtime!

Isn't a hot bath with salts and bubble bath just the daddy!? Being feeling stressed all day and seriously avoiding all the stuff I have to do so using a relaxing bath as the ultimate distraction!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yeah baths just rock... with a book though. Nearly just dropped the Communist Manifesto in the water, and I've already ruined a few unfortunate books!
Reply 2
You gotta have a book! I have ruined many a book by dropping it in the bath also!
Reply 3
I have to admit to reading in the bath sometimes.
Books i've read in there range from maths textbooks to Dan Brown to John Grisham.
baths rule the world! i hate showers!!!! but i dont do anything in them like read cos its to messy, i just sit and relax and listen to the radio,
Reply 5
i play with my toy boat in the bath.

did i say that out loud? :biggrin:
Is it just me that finds it annoying to do anything like read in a bath? It just makes the pages get all wet. I like to splash arouns and make foam beards with the bubbles. Forget music, books etc...
I don't read books in the bath for obvious reasons.
Reply 8
get bored in the bath. takes too long running it etc

5 mins in the shower does me.
Reply 9
I haven't had a bath since the eve of the 21st November...

...don't worry. I've been showering instead :smile:
tis_me_lord
Is it just me that finds it annoying to do anything like read in a bath? It just makes the pages get all wet. I like to splash arouns and make foam beards with the bubbles. Forget music, books etc...

you know where it's at!! :smile: Bubbles are way more fun than books!
technik
get bored in the bath. takes too long running it etc

5 mins in the shower does me.

My showers always turn into a bath, it's too tempting to put the plug in and paddle, the next thing I know the taps are on and I've going for a full scale bath.

Thrilling stuff...
Babyshambles
you know where it's at!! :smile: Bubbles are way more fun than books!

Not to mention holding onto the side handles and pushing myself backwards and forwards to generate waves.
Reply 13
Baths take too long to run and are environmentally inefficient.

And I'm an incredibly environmentally efficient person :rolleyes:
Reply 14
tis_me_lord
Not to mention holding onto the side handles and pushing myself backwards and forwards to generate waves.

I so used to do that as a kid!
Reply 15
frost105
I so used to do that as a kid!

Says a lot about Ben's mental age. :smile:
Reply 16
Hehe, I still make waves. It's great fun.
And the whole paddling in a shower..it's great.
Rarely have bubbles in my bath for some reason, just use a bathbomb or salts to change the colour of the water....I was a mermaid in green sea the other day.

Although I have to have a book to read and music playing....and frequent top ups of hot water.
Reply 17
kingslaw
Baths take too long to run and are environmentally inefficient.

And I'm an incredibly environmentally efficient person :rolleyes:

So you don't wash at all? :eek:
Luize
Hehe, I still make waves. It's great fun.
And the whole paddling in a shower..it's great.
Rarely have bubbles in my bath for some reason, just use a bathbomb or salts to change the colour of the water....I was a mermaid in green sea the other day.

Although I have to have a book to read and music playing....and frequent top ups of hot water.

I only have bubbles when I'm with Hannah, on my own I never have bubble bath. :frown:
glance
So you don't wash at all? :eek:

Just because he's environmentally efficient doesn't mean he's a hippy!

And even if he was a hippy, that doesn't mean he doesn't wash!! :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending