This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Indeed, though many have thought otherwise.
I'd be quite happy to be thought of as a male-ninja-esque person to be honest.

As for the...arg! Get out of the way! -Sorryb if there's mistypes etc- my cat has just jumped up infront of the monitor and keeps rubbing herself on the keyboard *strains for view of the screen*

That's sort of better, she's now lying infront of the monitor, so I have half of my page!

*pokes cat with pencil*
ohh I get it, you type what you are thinking too?
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
ohh I get it, you type what you are thinking too?
Nevermind.

---

I shall depart for the evening.

Enjoy.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Nevermind.

---

I shall depart for the evening.

Enjoy.
Night Egan!
ladyblitzer
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to believe in the tooth fairy i always get my money after wishing, but then realized that my mom is putting them under my pillow. She tells me that when I pray to the tooth fairy, I should pray with her... so that's how she knows how much I wanted for the tooth. Dang! Should've asked for more money!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to believe that belief was stationary, but it isn't. Someones beliefs can change from second to second, so thats really a unanswerable question
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to believe that god lived on my lampshade (it was a mr men one)...and that a broken leg would be broken in two.
Unregistered007
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
It is difficult, especially knowing I have to lie to people, not nice for someone so keen on the truth. Your dad is great to encourage open-mindedness in you, you don't get that with Bengalis much. It's always "I'm bigger than you, you listen to me", sometimes I feel like saying "Know your role AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"
Yeah Islam is stupid with its contradictions, "We treat women as equals to men, but no women can be in the same room as a man who isn't their husband or dad", so messed up. I was an atheist for a while before deciding I didn't care for God's existence either way, so agnostic it is.
Is that true?!?!? How awful! I thought Christianity was bad!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered007)
Is that true?!?!? How awful! I thought Christianity was bad!
Christianity ain't as bad in my view, it helps that the English culture is quite liberal. The 'brown' culture as it were is not half as liberal, it's very authoritarian.
Unregistered65
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I used to believe Father Christmas didn't exist.
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to think that if you knelt down you would get 'pins and needles' but with real pins and needles, so in p.e I didn't kneal when everyone else did because I thought I would get some pins and needles in me.
How gullable!
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to believe that if you swallowed a seed a whole tree would grow inside you..
Perplexed
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I used to think The Incredible Hulk and the Jolly Green Giant were one and the same. I found it strange The Incredible Hulk had time to advertise sweet corn. :rolleyes:
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hm, about religion : you lot talk like its all meant to be taken literally. fact is, the universe WASNT made in 6 days - the idea, though, is that it took stages
Unregistered007
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
hm, about religion : you lot talk like its all meant to be taken literally. fact is, the universe WASNT made in 6 days - the idea, though, is that it took stages
Is that really YOUR FACE in that picture? OMG!
-k-
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
I used to believe that if you swallowed a seed a whole tree would grow inside you..
So did I! I was so scared of eating the pips in apples lol!
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by -k-)
So did I! I was so scared of eating the pips in apples lol!
Lol!!

Ahh.. good old days..
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
In my opinion religion was how people tried to understand the world around them...ie before science. Religion and science then became very closely linked until science started to shed doubts on religion. Personally I do not belive in a god...I think that when we die we cease to exist.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by gemgems89)
I used to think that if you knelt down you would get 'pins and needles' but with real pins and needles, so in p.e I didn't kneal when everyone else did because I thought I would get some pins and needles in me.
How gullable!
I thought that too when I was a kid.
Here's a good one I told my brother not pull out the plug in the bath because he would get sucked down the drain and he believed it until...
You know he may actually still believe that one.
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
In my opinion religion was how people tried to understand the world around them...ie before science. Religion and science then became very closely linked until science started to shed doubts on religion. Personally I do not belive in a god...I think that when we die we cease to exist.
I dunno what I believe.. but I don't believe in Religion- they are all pretty similar and people seem to argue about little difference there are so whats the point? The Bible is also pretty sexist (no offence to any Christians) and in this age we shouldn't be drawn in by things like that- I think anyway..
gemgems89
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
I thought that too when I was a kid.
Here's a good one I told my brother not pull out the plug in the bath because he would get sucked down the drain and he believed it until...
You know he may actually still believe that one.
lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (536)
51.05%
No (514)
48.95%

Watched Threads