This discussion is closed.
BLUREMI
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
cats are such *******s.

I never feel at ease with a cat. You just never know when they're going to push out their claws. I had to get tape of a cat's leg at the vets last night. OH THE FEAR.

They also have horrifically dirty mouths and therefore are like big disease machines if they bite you.
another reason for dogs taking over the world then
Twaffy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I never feel at ease with a cat. You just never know when they're going to push out their claws.
I see what you mean...My cat makes me too scared to go past him on the stairs or when im in bare feet because you never do know when he with bite and scratch he once almost got my eye out but i do love him
confused?
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what is it called when you fear public speaking?? glausophobia or something, does anyone know
krystaldenise05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my bf has a phobias about spiders ,ewwwwww ,,and i have a phobia about rats or mice or hamsters gross every time i see them i can feel them crawling all over me and stuff.
momopie123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i have an awful vein phobia. i can hardly look at my own wrists...clowns are freaky...lotsa stuff scares me...like the oompa loompas...and our school mascot (its a weird jaguar that dances around at school assemblies and sports events and stuff).
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When I was little I was scared of car washes and used to try and hide under the front seats and scream. But Ive grown out of that, I think, and I guess its not a phobia. I dont have a phobia, *touch wood*.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by momopie123)
like the oompa loompas...and
:eek: little people freak me out so much and they are the worst! I fainted when I watched willy wonka.
momopie123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
:eek: little people freak me out so much and they are the worst! I fainted when I watched willy wonka.
i dont faint when i watch that movie but i feel really tense and i cringe. there's a show in the US called the surreal life and it has that guy who played mini-me in austin powers. he's really weird on the show. he gets drunk and then he gets naked. nothing freaks me out more than that.
caffecooki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
mines of open water. but that's not really that weird is it :rolleyes:
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i dont faint when i watch that movie but i feel really tense and i cringe. there's a show in the US called the surreal life and it has that guy who played mini-me in austin powers. he's really weird on the show. he gets drunk and then he gets naked. nothing freaks me out more than that.
someone shares my phobia! I've never met anyone who has!
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

I have a phobia of peacocks. They are scary mothers.
momopie123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I have a phobia of peacocks. They are scary mothers.
damn...ur right...they're hella creepy...!!! eeek!!!
momopie123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
someone shares my phobia! I've never met anyone who has!
its cool that we have the same phobia. thats crazy sh*t, huh?
LennonMcCartney
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I hate anything that's really big, and smart and quick. Like an ostrich is scary. As well as peacocks. Things that are big and slow are not so scary, like elephants.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by LennonMcCartney)
I hate anything that's really big, and smart and quick. Like an ostrich is scary. As well as peacocks. Things that are big and slow are not so scary, like elephants.
I think an elephant could out run me if it charged! Be scared!
momopie123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ostriches are vicious...they freak me out too.
i've come to realize that i'm afraid of a lot of weird stuff.
LennonMcCartney
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ostriches are vicious...they freak me out too.
i've come to realize that i'm afraid of a lot of weird stuff.
heehee
momopie123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
heehee
its true...there's a lot of f-ing freaky sh*t out there... i went to malaysia this summer and there were some crazy monkeys on the tennis court while i was playing. i thought they were going to kill me. there were like 20 of them. now i'm afraid of the creepy monkeys.
momopie123
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
everyone thinks its really funny and it's not my mate chased me around burger king with a balloon last week and I was hysterical and nearly fainted
i dont mind balloons but it scares me when people pop them. that makes me insane. lol
SilverWings
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I cant believe no one has metioned Hippopotomonstrosesquippedalioph obia...

The fear of long words...

No joke...

How CRUEL is that??

I'm scared of moths n butterfies (well, any fluttery thing - Ergh dragonflies) n heights...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads