funny perception of life Watch

This discussion is closed.
saturn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i have this feeling thing that comes and goes expecially when i think about it and its kinda an anxious worry feeling. It started when i started college around the same time i had panic attacks and i wondered what it was.
I thought it was depression but i don't think its quite the same as i get over it quickly until it starts again plus i have weird thoughts at the same time. For example i keep thinking that when i die my brain will still be concious in a way and it'l be like hell. After all we can't proove that this isn't the case lol! Most people who have bad depression wanna die but im actually scared of it incase its what i described so i can't escape.

i know im not thinking realisticly but i just wanna get over this weird anxious feeling i have thats on and off. its different from depression so it can't really be helped

thanks for listenin
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by saturn)
i have this feeling thing that comes and goes expecially when i think about it and its kinda an anxious worry feeling. It started when i started college around the same time i had panic attacks and i wondered what it was.
I thought it was depression but i don't think its quite the same as i get over it quickly until it starts again plus i have weird thoughts at the same time. For example i keep thinking that when i die my brain will still be concious in a way and it'l be like hell. After all we can't proove that this isn't the case lol!

i know im not thinking realisticly but i just wanna get over this weird anxious feeling i have thats on and off. its different from depression so it can't really be helped

thanks for listenin
you sound like your paranoid. What is that thing called were u think everyone is against you etc* henry 8th died of it. :confused: could be that u are paranoid. Go to the doctors and get some tablets.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
....not as funny as i expected...
saturn
Rep:
?
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
you sound like your paranoid. What is that thing called were u think everyone is against you etc* henry 8th died of it. :confused: could be that u are paranoid. Go to the doctors and get some tablets.
schizophrenia? i dunno i doubt its the same lol
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
schizophrenia? i dunno i doubt its the same lol
it could be something like that, very mild though. You definetly are paranoid about something. I really do suggest going to the doctors.
saturn
Rep:
?
it could be something like that, very mild though. You definetly are paranoid about something. I really do suggest going to the doctors.
i don't understand why you say paranoid :confused:
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
coz this feeling of that when u die your brain is still going to function could be a form of paranoia (if thats how its spelt) it seems like that your paranoid about what will happen to you when you die. or maybe im very tired :confused:
saturn
Rep:
?
coz this feeling of that when u die your brain is still going to function could be a form of paranoia (if thats how its spelt) it seems like that your paranoid about what will happen to you when you die. or maybe im very tired :confused:
u could be right who knows lol though id call it more anxious than paranoid i dunno. i think the death thing is just a symptom of the strange feeling. im confused:banghead:
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
u could be right who knows lol though id call it more anxious than paranoid i dunno. i think the death thing is just a symptom of the strange feeling. im confused:banghead:
no wonder your confused if you bang your head against the wall :eek: as i said it once and i said it again and i will say it again, go the doctors
saturn
Rep:
?
no wonder your confused if you bang your head against the wall :eek: as i said it once and i said it again and i will say it again, go the doctors
cheers for the advice though its not that serious, but still ive been loads times and i come back with anti depressents every time - about 4 times actually but they don't work cause its not depression. :banghead:
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
cheers for the advice though its not that serious, but still ive been loads times and i come back with anti depressents every time - about 4 times actually but they don't work cause its not depression. :banghead:
have u tried seeing a different doctor?
have u told them that u no it aint depresion?
saturn
Rep:
?
have u tried seeing a different doctor?
have u told them that u no it aint depresion?
kinda but its really difficult! try telling a doctor all that ive described they are too logical to take me serious, maybe i cause it myself by thinking too much about my thought rather than the real world. who knows
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
kinda but its really difficult! try telling a doctor all that ive described they are too logical to take me serious, maybe i cause it myself by thinking too much about my thought rather than the real world. who knows
But there has to be something to make you think this. If the doctor does not try to help you then he is not doing his job properly. Just because you feel down and anxious etc* does not mean that you are depressed. The doctor really needs to get his finger out of his arse (soz for being blunt) and narrow things down instead of giving you tablets that arent any good and that are wasting the nhs money. This thread should be bought up in the day time when people are online because they can give better advice.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'd say a mild neuroses at best Nothing to worry about. I always have brief, strange alternative perceptions of life... deja vu is an example I think.

At the end of the day nobody actually knows why we're here or what happens when we die. I think there may something more to it than 'you die. the end' but i'm not religious or spiritual in any way. But hell... it's probably something we can't really comprehend (yet).
covered farm wagon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
There's loads of different anti anxiety tablets out there, that might work? I take one called Atarax, but not for anxiety, as an anti-histamine. Apparantly it works for anxiety and allergies, which suggests that it's not such a serious drug to take that you'll get terrible side effects or anything. Ask your doctor and see.
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Because he's out to get you.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (182)
18.86%
No (582)
60.31%
Not really bothered about them (201)
20.83%

Watched Threads