The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
englishstudent
I think someone should make this thread a sticky. :redface:

Nasty boy. :eek:
Reply 81
SamTheMan
You'd probably end up impotent if you tried that. I heard Cleopatra had male slaves who she forced to masturbate until they could no longer, for her own cruel sadistic pleasure. Unfortunately I can't remember where I heard that...

Heck, who wants kids anyway.
tcelina
Right, the whole poll needs to be started over again. There is no point in combining mens and womens scores together. Men have a physiological need for "release" that women do not have.

That is rubbish. Guys have no physiological need. It's mostly psychological. But when you're a young kid, you think that if you don't ****, your balls will become overloaded, which, actually, does not happen. If a guy was forced to not masturbate for several months, there would be no physiological consequence.
kingslaw
Heck, who wants kids anyway.

i'm with you on that.

i like kids...as long as they're not mine. :rolleyes: :smile:
I've stopped recently. I'm trying to kill off my sex drive a tad.

Its getting in the way of things lately.
SamTheMan
That is rubbish. Guys have no physiological need. It's mostly psychological. But when you're a young kid, you think that if you don't ****, your balls will become overloaded, which, actually, does not happen. If a guy was forced to not masturbate for several months, there would be no physiological consequence.

Apart from making a mess of his bed.
SamTheMan

semen buildup crisis?
Inverurie Jones
Apart from making a mess of his bed.

When you're 14, yes. But when you're an adult, that doesn't happen so much.

semen buildup crisis?

And nope, there's no such thing.
Increased risk of testicular cancer...
eurasianfeline
semen buildup crisis?

no such thing. semen is secreted by the prostate gland on demand. And sperm cells are continually dying and being recreated anyway. I would know, I haven't ever had a "semen build-up crisis".
SamTheMan
When you're 14, yes. But when you're an adult, that doesn't happen so much.

It would with my sex drive. :rolleyes:
Reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
Reply 92
eurasianfeline
semen buildup crisis?

Just an intense orgasm. Maybe something to do with the possibility of increased sensitivity.
Reply 93
God, if I didn't have an orgasm for a week, anything would set me off!
Reply 94
Ellie4
God, if I didn't have an orgasm for a week, anything would set me off!

So that's why girls sit their smiling on busses randomly sometimes.

And I thought they were just laughing at me...
kingslaw

Carmen Electra apparently had her first orgasm with the help of a bus, a pair of slightly too tight jeans and a bumpy road on the way to school. You learn something new every day huh. :biggrin:
LennonMcCartney
no such thing. semen is secreted by the prostate gland on demand. And sperm cells are continually dying and being recreated anyway. I would know, I haven't ever had a "semen build-up crisis".

That's exactly what I was told (I'm no medic so haven't got a clue about the actual details).
Reply 97
Ha!!!

21 people have never masturbated!!

You people are such liars :p:
Reply 98
kingslaw

It's probably a little of both :smile:
Reply 99
Ellie4
It's probably a little of both :smile:

Maybe I should have noted the gender differences when a female friend of mine was telling me about how busses can give you pleasure.

When I tried it people tended to smile at me.

No, wait, they were crying...

Latest

Trending

Trending