Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you masturbate? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amzybaby24)
    but why i mean anyone i've ever done it in front of has jsut been amzazed that i did, i don't understand WHY IS IT SUCH A TURN ON???
    Because:

1) we're brought up in a society that makes us believe girls can't actually enjoy masturbation as much as guys
    2) we're even more surprised that you feel comfortable doing it in front of someone else

What about a guy doing it in front of a girl though? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    o trsut you to say someting immature!
    lol! but that is the reason!! Its because you are a girl and your doing something which we have been impressioned from birth a) does not happen and b) if it does its very wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inverurie Jones)
    That was actually a serious answer.

a serius answer from you? hehe hmm maybe its possible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    Because:

1) we're brought up in a society that makes us believe girls can't actually enjoy masturbation as much as guys
    2) we're even more surprised that you feel comfortable doing it in front of someone else

fair enugh..as to the second part, i don't see why not, i've had lads do it in front of me, usually had to lend a helping hand so to speak!

ReputationRep:
    a serius answer from you? hehe hmm maybe its possible
    I just love seeing a woman enjoying herself, especially in a way that is usually the most private thing a person gets up to.

ReputationRep:
    Because:

So its a sexist thing?

ReputationRep:
    Ok so my bf admits to doing the bottom 2 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I just love seeing a woman enjoying herself, especially in a way that is usually the most private thing a person gets up to.
    hmmm yes that does make sense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Carmen Electra apparently had her first orgasm with the help of a bus, a pair of slightly too tight jeans and a bumpy road on the way to school. You learn something new every day huh.
    i bet she was telling the truth

ReputationRep:
    I hope it wasn't a noisy one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    So its a sexist thing?
    Not so much sexist but the "naughtiness" is definitely a factor. Just as boobs are a turn-on for us because we're brought up being told that it's "naughty" to show them. You'll notice that in places like France or Spain where girls go topless quite often, guys don't have so much of a fixation on boobs. Hmmm, I'm not sure how good that comparison is but you get my drift...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    i bet she was telling the truth
    There's nothing that surprising about that... Girls and bicycle seats seem to go well together too.

ReputationRep:
    I hope it wasn't a noisy one...
    Could have been fun if it was!

ReputationRep:
    Not so much sexist but the "naughtiness" is definitely a factor. Just as boobs are a turn-on for us because we're brought up being told that it's "naughty" to show them. You'll notice that in places like France or Spain where girls go topless quite often, guys don't have so much of a fixation on boobs. Hmmm, I'm not sure how good that comparison is but you get my drift...
    Its practically the law to go topless in Spain isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing that surprising about that... Girls and bicycle seats seem to go well together too.
    All the girls love ponies...

ReputationRep:
    All the girls love ponies...
    Quite a high proportion of horseriding females "lose their virginity" to their horses.

ReputationRep:
    i'm not a huge fan of bikes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medic_bex)
    i'm not a huge fan of bikes...
    Then do you prefer horses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Quite a high proportion of horseriding females "lose their virginity" to their horses.
    lots lose their's to tampons too... whats your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    My God! Just like those films! :eek:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.