hi, is there anyone out there who can help me on zelda the ocarina of time?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
magpiemags
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
ba jubas belly and the princes has been taken by the boss, i looked at the map and it says she's in a room that only has 1 entrance and that entrance is bloked by a wall!!!!!!!!!!!! is there anything im missing here!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

help me! plz!
magpiemags
soory i ment to say im in juba jubas belly
thiefunseen
Report 17 years ago
That's a difficult dungeon, but I think that you are just missing a switch somewhere. I did not seem to have problems with it.
magpiemags
ok thanks, ill look it over again
Blamps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by magpiemags)
ba jubas belly and the princes has been taken by the boss, i looked at the map and it says she's in a room that only has 1 entrance and that entrance is bloked by a wall!!!!!!!!!!!! is there anything im missing here!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

help me! plz!
haha..
Sir I. Newton
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by magpiemags)

help me! plz!
Go into the room with all the vortex/sinking sand pits that you fall through, you need to fall through the correct one to end up in a certain platform from which you can proceed through the dungeon.
itsreal
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
no no no
i remember that near the entrance there's two small boxes
its summut to do with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by itsreal)
no no no
i remember that near the entrance there's two small boxes
its summut to do with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
there are extensive walkthrough guides on the internet.
superomega1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i did this dungeon just the other day but i've done it so many times i eally cant remember how its done (?), any way when you reach the big boss, barinade the key is to dodge the beams of electric and use your boomrang to attack the jellyfish things attached to its body. once there gone you can use the boomrang to stun the boss while its spinning around and attack it. be prepared to repeat this cycle at least twice before you deliver the final blow.
note i was playing the master quest version, and it is apparantly "harder" to complete.
tom c
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wouldent bother once you have found her you have to carry her out, one of the most annoying levels, i kept dropping her at the most inconvenient places, and those bubbles really piss me off.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (528)
51.26%
No (502)
48.74%

Watched Threads