Stolen Phone Watch

This discussion is closed.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
A few weeks ago my father bought me a lovely sony ericsson k700i and its been great. But last night I went to a small gathering at one of my best friends houses. There was only 8 people there all of who I know well and thought I trusted. But then my phone disappeared and we turned the house upside down but it wasnt around and it had also been turned off which I hadnt done. Its so bloody hurtful thinking that one of my closest friends could have taken it Should I just leave it or report it stolen to someone?
Mrs.Otis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
darling thats what insurance is for, so if you do lose it you get a new one
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
A few weeks ago my father bought me a lovely sony ericsson k700i and its been great. But last night I went to a small gathering at one of my best friends houses. There was only 8 people there all of who I know well and thought I trusted. But then my phone disappeared and we turned the house upside down but it wasnt around and it had also been turned off which I hadnt done. Its so bloody hurtful thinking that one of my closest friends could have taken it Should I just leave it or report it stolen to someone?
kepp ringing it, if that dont work get it cancelled so it wont work.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mrs.Otis)
stop with the darling stuff mrs doubtfire. Do u ever look after elle? :rolleyes:
Mrs.Otis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
stop with the darling stuff mrs doubtfire. Do u ever look after elle? :rolleyes:
yes, i do!
shes with her nanny at the moment! how can you say such a thing!
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Even if you get it cancelled its so easy to get it unblocked from small mobile phone shops. Id report it to the police and wouldnt speak to any of those people again.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yes, i do!
shes with her nanny at the moment! how can you say such a thing!
i dont say it, i type it. Arent u her nanny mrs doubtfire?
Vixen
Rep:
?
Yeh I know but the point is im sad and hurt that one of my best friends coulda taken it. And it had lots of pictures and videos and stuff that had sentimental value
Vixen
Rep:
?
(Original post by john williams)
Even if you get it cancelled its so easy to get it unblocked from small mobile phone shops. Id report it to the police and wouldnt speak to any of those people again.
Ok, i think i'll have to. And I probly wont - I cant face any of them
Mrs.Otis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeh I know but the point is im sad and hurt that one of my best friends coulda taken it. And it had lots of pictures and videos and stuff that had sentimental value
mabey their on drugs or have money problems? well just get them all together and shout at them in your most angrey voice!
Mrs.Otis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i dont say it, i type it. Arent u her nanny mrs doubtfire?
please refrain from calling me that
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok, i think i'll have to. And I probly wont - I cant face any of them
if u have all the details for the phone give them to the police so they can be sure that it is your phone and its registered in your name. Try phoning it every couple of minutes. If it appears that the phone is on then you know someone has robbed it.
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
soz mrs doubtfire.
Vixen
Rep:
?
mabey their on drugs or have money problems? well just get them all together and shout at them in your most angrey voice!
Lol. I did do a lot of shouting last night then I just cried because I despise underhand people that steal things especially people who are supposed to be your best friends
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
telling him to shut the f*ck up works better
Vixen
Rep:
?
if u have all the details for the phone give them to the police so they can be sure that it is your phone and its registered in your name. Try phoning it every couple of minutes. If it appears that the phone is on then you know someone has robbed it.
K, cheers lpk. I will keep doing that
john williams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Not if they unblock it and get a new sim card, which is what they'll do. I remember reading ages ago that the police can track where the phone currently is by getting some signal from the phone, but this maybe isnt standard practise.
posh_git
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol yeah claim insurance. and get another fone cos tht fone imho is absolutely not nice lol u can get nicer fones 4 tht price. altho the camera is superb and the video is gd quality!
LPK
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
She is to posh for that language. Besides, it still wouldn't work.
Mrs.Otis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by andrew2022)
thank you young man, i do not like to swear but im afraid i will have to.

little animal person, shut the **** up. thank you
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.4%
No (439)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.89%

Watched Threads