Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Time to get *****y and assertive! Go round to the girls house,(the one you suspect) inform her mother (mothers always get on the case!), demand to search her room or say you'll go to the police...just don't stand for it!

ReputationRep:
    I have to go to Wales in a minute and I hate leaving it as unfinished business. Im going to talk to the police on friday but I dunno what they can do Phones dont just disappear and its so annoying to know that somebody I thought I was close to knows something about it but wont say anything :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john williams)
    Even if you get it cancelled its so easy to get it unblocked from small mobile phone shops. Id report it to the police and wouldnt speak to any of those people again.
    when you get a phone blocked, the networks block its imei number from accessing the network
    The only way to get around phone blocking is changing the phone's IMEI. last time I checked they can get 5 years and a huge fine for doing so. a business isn't going to risk that!

I'd get it blocked, then forgot about it coz whoevers got it can't use it

ReputationRep:
    I'd report it stolen anyway. Just remember not to trust them properly next time...their might be a few who you definately trust but next time you go out keep your phone on you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmz635)
    when you get a phone blocked, the networks block its imei number from accessing the network
    The only way to get around phone blocking is changing the phone's IMEI. last time I checked they can get 5 years and a huge fine for doing so. a business isn't going to risk that!

I'd get it blocked, then forgot about it coz whoevers got it can't use it
    But I want it back. And somebody I know has it or knows what happned to it which is so annoying you wouldnt believe. Im sorry to keep dragging this thread up but im so ****ing annoyed you wouldnt believe it. I know the ****ing ***** who has got it and im so ****ing angry but I cant prove it :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    If some1 is so desperate they nick 1 of their best friends phones then, well, it shows their loyalty. BUT if it does turn up and u've accused some1 u look like such an un trusting ***** sooo, ur in a really hard posish. Unlucky, i don't envy u!!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.