This discussion is closed.
jstringer
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
I am currently studying AVCE ICT and am working towards unit 13 which is the teaching unit. I am trying to write my evaluation of how the lesson went but do not know what to include and how to word it. Can anyone help me plz?
Missed_spelled
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
it depends on you indevidal lesson questions that are differen;t from main and Awises so hahah this is called cheating, and its essay anyway it just takes time!! SO you are board and are there fore hear, cause and effectt !! Blow again
jstringer
(Original post by Missed_spelled)
it depends on you indevidal lesson questions that are differen;t from main and Awises so hahah this is called cheating, and its essay anyway it just takes time!! SO you are board and are there fore hear, cause and effectt !! Blow again
shut the fu*k up I am here to get help not da answers!
jstringer
(Original post by jstringer)
shut the fu*k up I am here to get help not da answers!
escuse my french
Missed_spelled
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
This is just another of the boardem thery coming into play again, you are board and have there for swore on a childrends web site!!! what kind of magical example are you setting!!
jstringer
This is just another of the boardem thery coming into play again, you are board and have there for swore on a childrends web site!!! what kind of magical example are you setting!!
Luk palmer I may be bored but dat isnt y a swore i swore cos ur an ass just trying to start an argument I'm only here to get a little help wiv my ICT work not to cheat and get the answers so get lost you hobo!
miss Spelled
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hobo isn't a very nice word either, and your grades are slipping because you are board and aren't doing you work like you should be!!! and are hear arguing something that you will never win as I never give up ever. SO in the end i win, as you will just get board of having you ass kicked all the time !!! you should be used to it by know any way!! more people have been on my forum then your billy on, so no one wants to help you!!!!

"ho ho ho now I have a machine gun ho ho ho"
JOSEPHROBERT
Report 17 years ago
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA
jstringer
(Original post by miss Spelled)
Hobo isn't a very nice word either, and your grades are slipping because you are board and aren't doing you work like you should be!!! and are hear arguing something that you will never win as I never give up ever. SO in the end i win, as you will just get board of having you ass kicked all the time !!! you should be used to it by know any way!! more people have been on my forum then your billy on, so no one wants to help you!!!!

"ho ho ho now I have a machine gun ho ho ho"
Get Lost U ASS!
miss Spelled
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
temper temper, hold your wig on. I'm going to tell the admins that you have been swearing, next you will be trying to intise me with candy, and sweets, pedo, pedo and at your tender age honestly and tell me how your fancy!!!!! or lese I will ask murry for you
jstringer
(Original post by miss Spelled)
temper temper, hold your wig on. I'm going to tell the admins that you have been swearing, next you will be trying to intise me with candy, and sweets, pedo, pedo and at your tender age honestly and tell me how your fancy!!!!! or lese I will ask murry for you
How can I be the pedo, last time I looked I was younger than you so I thing that it must be you trying to entise me with candy and sweets you pedo! And the murray comment , I think murray is more your type.
miss Spelled
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
well atleas he dosn't go around stocking my hair, and calling my lovvvvly!!! blow. YOur not very good at the whole argument thing are you!! mortal infidel, bow down you your god Haides
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Was Unit 13 the networking one? Or was it web design? I can't remember. Either way I got an AB in my AVCE.

I have one top for anybody studying it. Follow the marking schemes and work hard hard. You shall do well. The AVCE requires a lot of work and it is hard as normal A levels although the exams were a bit weak in comprasin to A levels. A level exams are damn hard but then a thick idiot like me manage to pass them.
kayz fusion
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I dnt undertstand you ppl...this forums here to help 1 another. why u lot chat so much S***. dnt giv me headache n get on wit wat suppoze to do. bunch of jokers...no disrespect to any1 though. just pointin out sumtin.
creativesurgeon
Report 17 years ago
What cracks me up is that within 2 posts, your both arguing. And 'Miss Spelled' - Perfect name - ever thought of buying a dictionary.

Someone has asked for help, not be criticsed. If you don't pack it in, I for one will get the mods on your case. This is not the kind of attitude that is wanted on here. If you don't like it... get lost.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (556)
50.32%
No (549)
49.68%

Watched Threads