Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone know when the new g.t.a. is released and what it is called?

ReputationRep:
    why do you care? its going to b exactly the same as the other two, only without a half-decent storline...

ReputationRep:
    because im having a debate with friends about where the game is giong to be situated.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think they've released that info yet.

Sorry Joe, I haven't a clue. When it comes out though, I'll the first one buying it.

ReputationRep:
    they should do it in the uk... in fact they probably will..... it would definatly be better than the getaway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    they should do it in the uk... in fact they probably will..... it would definatly be better than the getaway
    You mean like GTA london???

ReputationRep:
    yeah, but in 3d, so i could destroy white heart lane and run over politicians.......
    also, i just found out on this site - http://gta4zone.gtagaming.com/rumors.html

that it will be set in the 70's, but it didnt say if it was in a real city or one like vice city

ReputationRep:
    yeah, but in 3d, so i could destroy white heart lane and run over politicians.......
    also, i just found out on this site - http://gta4zone.gtagaming.com/rumors.html

that it will be set in the 70's, but it didnt say if it was in a real city or one like vice city
    Yeah, maybe. I think it would be better though in italy, so it would be like a mafia thing. But it could be most places, at most times really.
    Maybe a GTA in the future???

ReputationRep:
    nah, not in the future, theres no class! but they should allow you to travel from contry to country, so you could set up your own family crime syndacate..... a good idea, no?

ReputationRep:
    nah, not in the future, theres no class! but they should allow you to travel from contry to country, so you could set up your own family crime syndacate..... a good idea, no?
    Yeah, maybe. Maybe it should be like a sims thing, where you buy stuff for your house with the money you earn, and then eventually buy a mansion, and install lots of types of anti police devices and stuff in there.

ReputationRep:
    you could install a rancor pit, and have a grotto for your stablke of *****es.... maybe rockstar should hire us to write this game for them!

ReputationRep:
    you could install a rancor pit, and have a grotto for your stablke of *****es.... maybe rockstar should hire us to write this game for them!
    That'd be fun .
    But theres a limit to what can fit on a DVD, and what the console (Mainly PS2) can do.

(Original post by Iluvatar)
    That'd be fun .
    But theres a limit to what can fit on a DVD, and what the console (Mainly PS2) can do.

Yes but not PC! They should release a PC only version

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GTA)
    Yes but not PC! They should release a PC only version
    Yeah, the PC has limits as well.
    And if it was so high spec, high capacity, nobody could run it, so it would be a commercial failure.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the PC has limits as well.
    And if it was so high spec, high capacity, nobody could run it, so it would be a commercial failure.
    I could run it on my beast of a PC - growl! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I could run it on my beast of a PC - growl! lol
    Maybe, most most peoples machines have trouble purring, let alone growling.

Maybe, most most peoples machines have trouble purring, let alone growling.
    Tell me about it, my PC needs upgrading. I got P4 1500, 384mb rdram I need to upgrade it soon methinks because its okayish for now but soon it will be lame. I recently got GeForce FX 5600 thats the only decent piece of **** in my system at the mo. But its being bottlenecked by my CPU and memory and 4x agp mobo (8x card so not being used to the limit) methinks. I want 3.0mhz P4 cpu and an extra 256mb of ram methink. Problem is I will need to upgrade my mobo too because at the mo my cpu is 423pin and the newer P4's are 478pin. Gah gonna set me back quite a bit of cash methinks but i'll leave for the time being.

Does ne1 know if there is a 478pin mobo available that uses RD RAM? I don't want to switch to DDR cos it will set me back more cash n I could use my old ram.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GTA)
    Tell me about it, my PC needs upgrading. I got P4 1500, 384mb rdram I need to upgrade it soon methinks because its okayish for now but soon it will be lame. I recently got GeForce FX 5600 thats the only decent piece of **** in my system at the mo. But its being bottlenecked by my CPU and memory and 4x agp mobo (8x card so not being used to the limit) methinks. I want 3.0mhz P4 cpu and an extra 256mb of ram methink. Problem is I will need to upgrade my mobo too because at the mo my cpu is 423pin and the newer P4's are 478pin. Gah gonna set me back quite a bit of cash methinks but i'll leave for the time being.

Does ne1 know if there is a 478pin mobo available that uses RD RAM? I don't want to switch to DDR cos it will set me back more cash n I could use my old ram.
    Ram is dirt cheap, so its more important to consider the performance of both.
    But i'd always suggest using athlon processors if you get the chance. They are alot better quality than pentiums, and do actually work to the spec's they give out.

why do you care? its going to b exactly the same as the other two, only without a half-decent storline...
    What you on about fool! GTA 3 was amazing when it first come out but Vice City is way different there so much more in it. I can't wait to see wht Rockstar they do with the next installment!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.