This thread is just for gansters

Watch
This discussion is closed.
JOSEPHROBERT
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
So what you think about the drugs,any1 take drugs here,go to wild parties,get drunk,have sex.because to me everyone is so clever and boring

So is there any1 that shares my interestsof this F~orum please
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by JOSEPHROBERT)
So what you think about the drugs,any1 take drugs here,go to wild parties,get drunk,have sex.because to me everyone is so clever and boring

Yep, but its not worth it, I dossed aroound, did all the things you said above and am now paying for it. That is not the definition of a G either.

btw Some members are boring, whilst others are not, do not assume that we are all geeks with glasses. Are you a G yourself? I dont think so.
JOSEPHROBERT
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Yep, but its not worth it, I dossed aroound, did all the things you said above and am now paying for it. That is not the definition of a G either.

btw Some members are boring, whilst others are not, do not assume that we are all geeks with glasses. Are you a G yourself? I dont think so.
i am not sayin anything but looking through all the threads there is nothing considerably exciting or good to read.so how are paying for it?I'm sure your not unemployed
JOSEPHROBERT
[how *** your classed as the mighty overlord of the forum.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i am not sayin anything but looking through all the threads there is nothing considerably exciting or good to read.so how are paying for it?I'm sure your not unemployed
Nah, I have had to repeat the year in college. I walked out with average grades ABC at A-level.
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

all the clever people and boring ppl do.
bruceleemk2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i like to go out and have a laugh and have a smoke here and there but i still hammer my head in my books when i need to and i work.but yeah i agree wit u.there are quite a few threads that arent that interestin yet it has 3 pages of replies which is a bit annoyin
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.....

all in moderation tho....
two_headed_monk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i dont know if im a g or a nerd...... i think that there is some species in the middle that can go with both crowds.... one day we shall rule this tiny planet!
JOSEPHROBERT
(Original post by bruceleemk2)
i like to go out and have a laugh and have a smoke here and there but i still hammer my head in my books when i need to and i work.but yeah i agree wit u.there are quite a few threads that arent that interestin yet it has 3 pages of replies which is a bit annoyin
Where i live no one goes to school,hardly works and if there are there either in a factory or diong plastering for the gypsies.Everyone just drinks and hangs around the locol precient.I was more or less like that untill my mum gave me as ultimatum,Stay here and live under my rules,like coming in at a respectable time,and helping round the house,not drinking,having house parties.or she go social services and have me chucked out.That **** me up,so i stopped hanging around with the lads.This gave me time to revise and get myself into football,now im in college diong a business course and play for a good youth team,i still have a drink and a partie,but with more respectable friends that want more in life. I'd rather do this than getting a criminal record,dont you think?
Unregistered55
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Where i live no one goes to school,hardly works and if there are there either in a factory or diong plastering for the gypsies.Everyone just drinks and hangs around the locol precient.I was more or less like that untill my mum gave me as ultimatum,Stay here and live under my rules,like coming in at a respectable time,and helping round the house,not drinking,having house parties.or she go social services and have me chucked out.That **** me up,so i stopped hanging around with the lads.This gave me time to revise and get myself into football,now im in college diong a business course and play for a good youth team,i still have a drink and a partie,but with more respectable friends that want more in life. I'd rather do this than getting a criminal record,dont you think?
I think you should ensure your mum won't be in before throwing a house party.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
[how *** your classed as the mighty overlord of the forum.
OMG you mean you don't know?
From now on you should probably address him as your lord, you wouldn't want to make him angry. :rolleyes:
Paul C
Badges:
Report 17 years ago

I used to shoot heroin and smoke the odd crack pipe but gave it up because it interferred with my studies. Apart from that i'm fairly boring.
Unregistered..
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
theres only 1 "G" on here that i know..i dotn know if he still uses the board though. hes called "wata" on this. been suspended from college and school loadsa time, been in trouble with police, done loadsa silly stuff. then came a point where he decided to move on and is now looking to go to a top uni to do medicine.

Mod Expression - He still does use the board, because he is you - now stop being so silly and sign in.
Unregistered..
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
NO, he isnt me u idiot. hes one of my best m8s, lives on my street although we go to diff colleges.

now stop thinking ur clever u idiot.
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
wouldt say yes but whod not kick jools out of bed?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered..)
theres only 1 "G" on here that i know..i dotn know if he still uses the board though. hes called "wata" on this. been suspended from college and school loadsa time, been in trouble with police, done loadsa silly stuff. then came a point where he decided to move on and is now looking to go to a top uni to do medicine.

Mod Expression - He still does use the board, because he is you - now stop being so silly and sign in.
G is for:

1)Gimp
2)Gaylord
3)G String
4)Geranimo
5)Girafe
6)Gimpus Hirilius
7)Gnaff
8)Guile
9)Gratuitous

Yep, so he is a 'G'.
*mjg*
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
G is for:

1)Gimp
2)Gaylord
3)G String
4)Geranimo
5)Girafe
6)Gimpus Hirilius
7)Gnaff
8)Guile
9)Gratuitous

Yep, so he is a 'G'.
u 4got "g spot" playa!!
Golz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

i am a gangster but dont have sex or take drugs but i go to wild parties all the time
they start kate and finish real late
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Golz)
i am a gangster but dont have sex or take drugs but i go to wild parties all the time
they start kate and finish real late
since when has having sex or taking drugs made you a gangster?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (587)
49.96%
No (588)
50.04%

Watched Threads