Turn on thread page Beta

This thread is just for gansters watch

ReputationRep:
    Do people not know the definition of a gangster, because there's all sorts weird replies here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Do people not know the definition of a gangster, because there's all sorts weird replies here.
    I think of gangsters as people who are members of large organised crime units not people who go to parties lol

ReputationRep:
    No I don't think they do.
    Why else would you be proud to say you are one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I think of gangsters as people who are members of large organised crime units not people who go to parties lol
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Just to clarify things:

gangster
    noun a member of an organized gang of criminals, esp. one who resorts to violence
    'gangsterism noun

I don't see anything about parties, sex or drugs here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Just to clarify things:

gangster
    noun a member of an organized gang of criminals, esp. one who resorts to violence
    'gangsterism noun

I don't see anything about parties, sex or drugs here.
    Unless it is some new slang language - if you party and drink you are known as a gangster lol I think not!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I am a bruv...I nick cars, attempt to look like a jockey with caps at 90 degrees in relation to the head with complementary tucked in socks....I tell coppers to f**k off and give my parents abuse....so I am a thug........

(Original post by *mjg*)
    but whod not kick jools out of bed?
    I would I would kick him out of bed and kill him because i'm not gay, so I for one would kick the gay bummer out of bed.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.