This discussion is closed.
llama boy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lucy)
Which was your first choice college? It's just that I know 3 other people going for PPE (one at Worcester, one at Univ and one at Magdalen).
Not any of those.

This year apparently everyone gets interviewed in at least one of their assigned colleges.
idiot question, but as in definitely interviewed by their first choice, or interviewed by both your first choice and either your second or third choice? :confused:
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
(Original post by SaeedRehman)
oh, what are your predicted grades and was ur teacher statement good?
3 A's plus an AS grade which they could not predict me and my teachers referemce i have not seen as he had to do it there and then so obviuosly not that good?
Asphyxiating
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Haven't heard anything about interviews either..

1st - St. Hilda's
2nd - Christ Church
3rd - Merton

Seems everyone is getting Merton as their 3rd, did it have a low applications ratio? I made an open app so computer obviously chose mine although I like the look at St. Hilda's quite a lot and Christ Church is ok but not really Merton, plus I heard their posh and snobby or something? Don't know, but prolly won't get in anyway because I messed up my ASs and they won't see anything in me. Don't ask me what the point was in applying, there's no harm in it and interviews are good practice.. :-/
SaeedRehman
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
my assigned colleges are:

1. oriel
2. mansfield
3. brasenose

for law.
SaeedRehman
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
3 A's plus an AS grade which they could not predict me and my teachers referemce i have not seen as he had to do it there and then so obviuosly not that good?
you should ask to have a look at it, as you are allowed by data protection act, and also it is in the ucas application booklet and show them if they are mardy. say u just want to read it for self satisfaction.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (535)
51.15%
No (511)
48.85%

Watched Threads