Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    I'm supposed to be doing coursework But :tsr: Is calling meeeeeee!
    Me too....

It's my birthday today, and the only emails I've had wishing my a happy birthday are from TSR, Uni Forums and Weebl and Bob forums :s:. No text messages either, I think everyone's forgotten

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Me too....

It's my birthday today, and the only emails I've had wishing my a happy birthday are from TSR, Uni Forums and Weebl and Bob forums :s:. No text messages either, I think everyone's forgotten
    :party: :juggle: :birthday: :juggle: :party:

ReputationRep:
    :party: :juggle: :birthday: :juggle: :party:
    Awww, thanks My sister and brother got me a giant soft toy Eeyore, I'll post up a pic of me and him later!

ReputationRep:
    Awww, thanks My sister and brother got me a giant soft toy Eeyore, I'll post up a pic of me and him later!
    Awwww, Hope you have a good Day

It should be illegal to have to do coursework (or any work at all) on your Birthday

ReputationRep:
    Awwww, Hope you have a good Day

It should be illegal to have to do coursework (or any work at all) on your Birthday
    I'm not actually working on the coursework atm (though I should be!), I'm doing some other English homework. I'm at school though and freezing cold, so cold I can hardly type!!

It really doesn't feel like my birthday, or maybe I'm just growing up and birthdays don't seem special anymore... dunno...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't like the attention anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I know what you mean. they kind of lose their appeal.
    I wish I was a kid again

Me too....

happy bday!!
    my Tigger toy sends his best wishes too
    *looks around cautiously* i shouldn't be on this thread,havent even got 500 posts.i feel so left out
    *wanders off*

ReputationRep:
    WTF DUDEZ!!! IZ GOT TA 1000 POSTS 2!!!11ONE!1! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    happy bday!!
    my Tigger toy sends his best wishes too
    *looks around cautiously* i shouldn't be on this thread,havent even got 500 posts.i feel so left out
    *wanders off*
    THanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    On light of me getting a post count of over 1000 I was just wondering how many people had one - post here if you do
    I think I might have just over a thousand posts, do i count then?

ReputationRep:
    I donet know

ReputationRep:
    Come on you lot - the come in if you have less then 1000 posts post is winning, hows every 1000 today?

ReputationRep:
    I think I just went over my 3000th post mark, lol, thats too much. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Come on you lot - the come in if you have less then 1000 posts post is winning, hows every 1000 today?
    That might be because there are a lot of new members.

ReputationRep:
    Its because most of us can't be arsed posting in here.

ReputationRep:
    i'm in!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    TRAITOR!!!!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gonnabavet)
    TRAITOR!!!!
    lol

I might ask the mods to reset my postcount :p:

ReputationRep:
    the <1000 post thread is boring so i will try here ivent thow i havent got the quilifcations so that dosent matter

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2005
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.