The Student Room Group
Reply 22940
IM BORED!

:biggrin:

im thinking of the possibility of posting some pics of me witch will PROVE im not cute!
Cazzi_Bear
IM BORED!

im thinking of the possibility of posting some pics of me witch will PROVE im not cute!

Hey Cazzi :biggrin:
Reply 22942
Lucas123
Hey Cazzi :biggrin:

hiya :wavey:
Cazzi_Bear
hiya :wavey:

I havent spoke to you for ages :smile: How is everything? :smile:
Reply 22944
hi:smile: in lesson cant talk:frown: damn commputing. Coursework is being an arse:mad:
Reply 22945
Lucas123
I havent spoke to you for ages :smile: How is everything? :smile:

all is good. although just now i hid from the postie because i aint dressed and waited for her to put the parcel she had in the garage...lol...im scared of posties!!!!

hows u?
hey everyone. i can't find a printer that works. damn school.
anyways see y'all later.
Cazzi_Bear
IM BORED!

I dont see how that could be possible :p: but post some pics anyway :biggrin:
Reply 22948
aleathiel

meh i would if i could find some batterys for me camera!!!!
Reply 22949
Hello Everybody i am for another 10 - 15 mins then i have got to be back at Chem. Lab!
Cazzi_Bear
meh i would if i could find some batterys for me camera!!!!

lol i had that prob the other day, and my stupid camera didnt like the cheap batteries my friend had :p:
Cazzi_Bear
all is good. although just now i hid from the postie because i aint dressed and waited for her to put the parcel she had in the garage...lol...im scared of posties!!!!

hows u?

sorry about the long reply, just had some scary IT man, look over my computer :eek: Im fine :smile:
:eek: a non cute picture of cazzi?! IMPOSSIBLE :eek: :smile:
Reply 22953
aleathiel

Current A levels: half of AVCE ICT: E .A level photography: D. AS film studies: D

wow almost thats exactly the same as what i did.

i did AVCE ICT for a AS, filmstudies for AS. A full photography A level. and a full media a level :smile:

wow! thats soo brilliant!
Reply 22954
aleathiel
lol i had that prob the other day, and my stupid camera didnt like the cheap batteries my friend had :p:

yeh mine HATES cheap batterys as its really old. :frown:

so looks like no pics today!
Cazzi_Bear
wow almost thats exactly the same as what i did.

i did AVCE ICT for a AS, filmstudies for AS. A full photography A level. and a full media a level :smile:

wow! thats soo brilliant!

wow cool :biggrin:

im doing AS Art History at the mo, with my A2 Film, thinking of doing media in a year next year lol when I do A2 Art History :p:

do you find it annoying when people say that subjects such as media and film are easy? I do! and when they think that all we do in Film is sit and watch films heh!
Reply 22956
aleathiel
wow cool :biggrin:

im doing AS Art History at the mo, with my A2 Film, thinking of doing media in a year next year lol when I do A2 Art History :p:

i would do media its a great course. making a films the best part :smile:

what u planning to do with ur life? i wanna be a cinematographer or an animator :smile: (or anyhing to do with documentaries)
Cazzi_Bear
i would do media its a great course. making a films the best part :smile:

what u planning to do with ur life? i wanna be a cinematographer or an animator :smile: (or anyhing to do with documentaries)

cool

well Im planning on going o uni to do a joint honours in Film Studies and Photography then I would really love to go to the met film school to do a one year film making course.
I wanna do something in film like cinematography (:biggrin:) or directing even! I have an idea for a film I wanna make, I just have to get round to writting it and everything lol :p: I would also love to do something in photography :smile:
Reply 22958
aleathiel
cool

well Im planning on going o uni to do a joint honours in Film Studies and Photography then I would really love to go to the met film school to do a one year film making course.
I wanna do something in film like cinematography (:biggrin:) or directing even! I have an idea for a film I wanna make, I just have to get round to writting it and everything lol :p: I would also love to do something in photography :smile:

wow thats so cool :smile:

yeh im going to be doing documentary film and tv at uni next year :smile: cant wait!
Cazzi_Bear
wow thats so cool :smile:

yeh im going to be doing documentary film and tv at uni next year :smile: cant wait!

cool

which uni you going to?

Latest