Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 watch

ReputationRep:
    IM BORED!

im thinking of the possibility of posting some pics of me witch will PROVE im not cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    IM BORED!

im thinking of the possibility of posting some pics of me witch will PROVE im not cute!
    Hey Cazzi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    Hey Cazzi
    hiya :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    hiya :wavey:
    I havent spoke to you for ages How is everything?

ReputationRep:
    hi in lesson cant talk damn commputing. Coursework is being an arse:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    I havent spoke to you for ages How is everything?
    all is good. although just now i hid from the postie because i aint dressed and waited for her to put the parcel she had in the garage...lol...im scared of posties!!!!

hows u?

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone. i can't find a printer that works. damn school.
    anyways see y'all later.

ReputationRep:
    IM BORED!

I dont see how that could be possible :p: but post some pics anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleathiel)
    meh i would if i could find some batterys for me camera!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everybody i am for another 10 - 15 mins then i have got to be back at Chem. Lab!

ReputationRep:
    meh i would if i could find some batterys for me camera!!!!
    lol i had that prob the other day, and my stupid camera didnt like the cheap batteries my friend had :p:

ReputationRep:
    all is good. although just now i hid from the postie because i aint dressed and waited for her to put the parcel she had in the garage...lol...im scared of posties!!!!

hows u?
    sorry about the long reply, just had some scary IT man, look over my computer :eek: Im fine

ReputationRep:
    :eek: a non cute picture of cazzi?! IMPOSSIBLE :eek:

ReputationRep:

Current A levels: half of AVCE ICT: E .A level photography: D. AS film studies: D

wow almost thats exactly the same as what i did.

i did AVCE ICT for a AS, filmstudies for AS. A full photography A level. and a full media a level

wow! thats soo brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    lol i had that prob the other day, and my stupid camera didnt like the cheap batteries my friend had :p:
    yeh mine HATES cheap batterys as its really old.

so looks like no pics today!

ReputationRep:
    wow almost thats exactly the same as what i did.

i did AVCE ICT for a AS, filmstudies for AS. A full photography A level. and a full media a level

wow! thats soo brilliant!
    wow cool

im doing AS Art History at the mo, with my A2 Film, thinking of doing media in a year next year lol when I do A2 Art History :p:

do you find it annoying when people say that subjects such as media and film are easy? I do! and when they think that all we do in Film is sit and watch films heh!

ReputationRep:
    wow cool

im doing AS Art History at the mo, with my A2 Film, thinking of doing media in a year next year lol when I do A2 Art History :p:
    i would do media its a great course. making a films the best part

what u planning to do with ur life? i wanna be a cinematographer or an animator (or anyhing to do with documentaries)

ReputationRep:
    i would do media its a great course. making a films the best part

what u planning to do with ur life? i wanna be a cinematographer or an animator (or anyhing to do with documentaries)
    cool

well Im planning on going o uni to do a joint honours in Film Studies and Photography then I would really love to go to the met film school to do a one year film making course.
    I wanna do something in film like cinematography () or directing even! I have an idea for a film I wanna make, I just have to get round to writting it and everything lol :p: I would also love to do something in photography

ReputationRep:
    cool

well Im planning on going o uni to do a joint honours in Film Studies and Photography then I would really love to go to the met film school to do a one year film making course.
    I wanna do something in film like cinematography () or directing even! I have an idea for a film I wanna make, I just have to get round to writting it and everything lol :p: I would also love to do something in photography
    wow thats so cool

yeh im going to be doing documentary film and tv at uni next year cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    wow thats so cool

yeh im going to be doing documentary film and tv at uni next year cant wait!
    cool

which uni you going to?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.